Many students there are at higher risk of dropping out of their academic qualifications due to family financial conditions. Many schemes are run by the government and private organizations as well under CSR projects to support such students. Today we are going to talk about Puravankara Limited Scholarship 2023 which is designed for helping students. Any student from Chennai for the Pune location who is facing difficulty in paying the cost of Higher Education may get the opportunity. In this article, you will get all the information including eligibility criteria, the online application process, and more related to the scheme.
What Is Puravankara Limited Scholarship 2023?
Puravankara Limited Scholarship has been started by Puravankara Limited. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get a scholarship amount that can be used to meet their academic expenses. The main purpose of this scholarship is to encourage the students and make them self-sufficient to overcome the financial constraints with doubt impacting their education. Eligible students may submit their applications through vidyasaarathi portal. Applications are available soon. So, hurry to collect the details and get the opportunity.
Also Check: UP Scholarship Status
Highlights Of Puravankara Limited Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Puravankara Limited Scholarship
- Launched by: Puravankara Limited
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: Financial
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: Update Soon
- Official site: Puravankara
- The online application form-filling process starts soon
- You may submit the application soon
- Puravankara Limited for Students pursuing Full Time B.E civil-College of Engineering, Guindy
- Puravankara Limited for Students pursuing Full-Time B.E civil-PVPIT College, Pune
Benefits Of Puravankara Limited Scholarship
Selected beneficiaries will get a scholarship amount of INR 50000. Students can use the grant to meet their educational expenses only which include the tuition fee of the course, books, etc.
- Student must have passed at least class 10th, 12th and diploma with 60% marks
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 500000 rupees
- Applicant must have taken admission in BE civil course
- Students should be a native of Chennai or Pune.
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Applicant Photo
- Current year fees receipts
- Domicile certificate
- Latest College Marksheet (Except first-year students)
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
Puravankara Limited Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- Appellants you have to go to the Puravankara website of vidyasaarathi
- Select “browse available schemes” option and a new page will open
- Choose the Apply button given in front of the scheme you decide to apply for
- As you hit login page will open on the screen
- If you are not registered with the portal then choose the register now option
- A registration page will open, choose signup with a Google account or enter the details manually
- Submit the registration form and log in with the pod by using your ID and password
- The application form will open on the computer screen
- Provide all the relevant details as asked in it
- Upload the documents as listed in the prescribed format
- Preview your application and if no change is required, hit submit button
- Open the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the login option.
- A new login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the login details like username and password.
- Now click on the login option hello hawai uska
- Email: email@example.com