Good news for the Rajasthan State Government employees, as the Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gahlot has announced the Rajasthan Old Pension Scheme 2022 to be in force again. The announcement was made by the CM while presenting the budget for the financial year 2022-23. Many other schemes were announced on 23rd February 2022. Interested candidates who wish to know detailed information about the scheme are on the right page. Further on this page, you will get the detailed information including the benefits of the pension scheme, its application process, and many other relevant details.
Rajasthan Old Pension Scheme 2022
Rajasthan government has decided to revive the old pension scheme for the State Government employees. Under this scheme, all those personally appointed honor after 1st January 2004 will be benefited. As we all know getting a job in the government sector is not easy, but individuals desire to join the government sector for future security. As the government decided not to provide pensions to the employees the future security element has been lost. Due to this individual contributions towards good governance became lesser. Considering this the State Government of Rajasthan has decided to revive the pension scheme.
Highlights Of Rajasthan Old Pension Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Rajasthan Old Pension Scheme
- Launched by: Chief minister Ashok Gahlot
- Launched for: Government employees
- Benefits: pension benefits
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Rajasthan Old
Difference Between Old Pension Scheme and New Pension Scheme
|Old Pension Scheme||New Pension Scheme|
|GPF Facility Available||GPF Facility Not Available|
|No Deduction from Salary for Pension||10% Deduction from Salary for Pension|
|Full pension will be given by the government||Pension will be given by insurance company and depends on share market and Insurance Company|
|Fixed Pension Guarantee on Retirement||No Fixed Pension Guarantee on Retirement|
|Medical allowance after retirement||No medical allowance after retirement|
|Loan facility available on GPF, dearness allowance after 6 months||No Loan facility is available|
|No tax on GPF withdrawal on retirement||Tax on GPF withdrawal on retirement|
Objective Of Pension Scheme
The major objective of the Rajasthan government behind re-launching the scheme is to provide financial security about the future to the Government employees so that they can make their individual contributions towards good governance during the several periods.
Benefits Of Rajasthan Old Pension Scheme
Under this scheme the government is going to provide pension benefits as per old pension scheme to all the personnel appointed on or after 1st January 2004. Beneficiaries will get defined pension amount every month in their bank account after retirement. The pension was not based on the length of the service but also on the salary of the employee at the time of retirement. Even the family of the employee will get the family pension benefits after the death of the employee.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- He/ She should be a government employee
- Applicant must join the service on or after 1st January 2004
Also Read: Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details.
- Residence certificate.
- Income certificate
- Government employee certificate
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Mobile number
Rajasthan Old Pension Scheme Application Procedure
- To apply you have to go to the Rajasthan Old website of the scheme
- From home page of the portal you have to choose the apply link
- Application form will open on the computer screen
- All the necessary details and upload the required documents
- Review the application form very carefully and if you find no changes required then hit submit button