Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana has been run by the State Government of Rajasthan. This scheme has been started for the farmers of the state. in this article today we are going to provide you with detailed information in respect of the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana. Here you will find all the necessary information to the best of our knowledge yet released by the government authorities. Below you will get the application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, and much other important information.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana
The State Government of the Rajasthan is going to provide financial assistance to the farmers for fence-making. The scheme is started for the small and marginal farmers. Beneficiaries will get 50% of the expenditure from the government and the rest will bear by the candidates themselves. If you find yourself eligible then submit the online application to get the benefits. Eligibility criteria are mentioned further in this article check and must check other significant information.
Highlights Of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana
- Name of the scheme: Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana
- Launched by: State Government of the Rajasthan
- Launched for: farmers
- Benefits: monetary help
- Mode of application:
- Official site: agriculture.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Implementation
For the successful implementation of the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, the state government has sanctioned an amount of Rs. 8 crores to provide assistance to the farmers. The benefits will provide only for the maximum tarbandi (fence-making) up to 400 meters. With this scheme small and marginal farmers will be able to protect their crops from the damage that occurs due to stray animals.
Objective Of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana
Many farmers are worry about their crop damage due to stray animals and complaint about the same. Keeping this in mind state government has decided to launch Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana. The motive of the state government behind the scheme is to protect the crop from the damage that occurs due to stray animals. Under this scheme, the government will help the farmers to create fencing around their farming land to protect the crop from stray animals.
Benefits/ Features Of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana
- Farmers will get the financial assistance from the government for fence making
- Farmers will get the 50% of the cost of wiring from the government
- 50% of the cost of wiring will be borne by farmers
- Each farmer will get the assistance up to Rs 40,000
- The subsidy will be provide to only for the maximum length of 400 meters.
- If the length of the land is more than 400 meters, farmers will have to bear the cost of fencing for the rest of the land.
- Prefer will be determined by the agriculture officer/ agriculture supervisor
- The grant will be given after completion of the work with its own resources or with the help of a bank loan.
- No electric current will be passed in the fencing constructed under this scheme
The applicant who meets the below-mentioned eligibility can apply for the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana:
- Should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- Should be a marginal or small farmer
- Should have 1.5 hectares of cultivable land.
- Should have a bank account
- Aadhar Card Of Applicant Farmer
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Land Related Documents
- Ration Card
- All Details Of Bank Account Linked With Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph Of Applicant Farmer
- Income Certificate
To provide the benefits to more farmers, the government will select the shortest possible prefer first. The shortest possible preference will determine by the agriculture officer/ agriculture supervisor at the time of pre-verification.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2022 Application Procedure
First, you have to accumulate detailed information about the scheme from this article and then follow the below-mentioned steps. Must review the official guideline notification once by click here.
- To apply online you have to go to the official website of the Raj Kissan Sathi Portal
- From the home page of the portal choose the “खेतो की तारबंदी” option
- A new page will open from where you have to click on “आवेदन करने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें”
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to log in by using your Janadhar Number
- Now, click submit button and the form will open on the computer screen
- Fill out the details in the application form and upload the documents listed above
- Complete the application and submit the form by hitting submit after review
You can apply by visiting your nearest e-Mitra center and must take all the documents listed above.
- Contact Number :141-2227849/ 9414287733
- E-Mail: email@example.com