Good news for the Rajasthan residents, Rajasthan Urban Job Guarantee Scheme 2023 has been released. The scheme has been presented while announcing the budget for the financial year 2023. The announcement was made on 23rd February. According to the इंदिरा गांधी शहरी रोजगार गारंटी योजना, the people who are residents in urban areas will also get guaranteed jobs. If you are interested in grabbing detailed information related to the Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme then read this article very carefully. Below you will get the detailed application process, eligibility criteria, benefits, and much other relevant information about the scheme.
About Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme
Rajasthan Urban Job Guarantee Scheme has been announced by Chief Minister Ashok Gahlot. The scheme was launched during the budget of the current financial year. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide 100 days of guaranteed jobs to needy people. This scheme starts for the people residing in urban areas. This game is similar to the scheme MGNREGA. It is a very precious step taken by the Rajasthan government to create employment opportunities for the people. If you have an interest in this scheme then read the further section of this article to know more.
100 Days Guaranteed Job
In the latest employment scheme announced by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gahlot, 100 days of guaranteed employment will be provided to the citizens of Rajasthan state who are residing below the poverty line. This will help the citizens in gaining work opportunities. Further information related to the scheme such as the application process, eligibility criteria, benefits, salary, and the details is provided in the further section of this article.
इंदिरा गांधी शहरी रोजगार गारंटी योजना Highlights
- Name of the scheme: Rajasthan Urban Job Guarantee Scheme
- Launched by: Chief minister Ashok Gahlot
- Launched for: peoples resident in an urban area
- Benefits: Employment opportunity
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: update soon
Objective Of Rajasthan Urban Job Guarantee Scheme
The objective of the Chief minister Ashok Gahlot government of Rajasthan is to generate employment opportunities for youngsters who are willing to work. Moreover to fulfill the manpower requirement of the government departments and to stable the life of fruit sellers, vegetable sellers, and others who are affected due to the covid-19 pandemic. This scheme will help people lead normal life.
The scheme has announced on 23rd February 2022 during the announcement of the budget. Chief minister Ashok Gahlot announces that the government is going to spend Rs. 800 crores on this scheme.
Rajasthan Urban Job Guarantee Scheme Benefits
This scheme is very beneficial for the Rajasthan residents who are living in urban areas. Under this scheme, all the eligible beneficiaries will get hundred days of guaranteed employment.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- Applicant must be living in urban areas
- He/ She must be willing to work
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signatures
- Other relevant important documents
Rajasthan Urban Job Guarantee Scheme Application Procedure
As the scheme has been announced recently, there is no update related to the application process. It has been assumed that the process will be through online mode. We will update the information once it has been confirmed by the authorities. You may check the further mentioned steps which you have to follow while submitting the application through online mode
- To apply for the program, you have to open the official website
- From open page you have to look over the links related to the इंदिरा गांधी शहरी रोजगार गारंटी योजना
- Click the link to open the application form and start filling in the details
- Mention all the details which are mandatory, and upload the documents including scanned signature and photograph
- Submit the application form after reading the information
- Must take a printout of the filled application for further use