Various flagship schemes are run by the State Government of Rajasthan but unfortunately, people of the state are not able to get the benefits of these schemes due to lack of information. To create awareness among the people Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program has been started. If you are looking for information about this program then you are on the right platform. Here you will get detailed information about the scheme likewise eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, stipend details, and many more.
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program RYVP
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program is an initiative of the Rajasthan state government. This program is implemented by the Directorate of Economics and Statistics. Department of Planning is the nodal department of this program. Under this program internship opportunities will be provided by the authorities to the candidates who desire to work with all the stakeholders, especially various segments of civil society. Interested aspirants may apply online for this program by following step by step guide mentioned below. Accumulate the detailed information before applying for this program.
Highlights of RYVP Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program|
|Offered by||Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Department of Planning|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program RYVP
The major objective of the government behind this internship program is to create awareness. Interns will assign the work to create awareness among the people of the state related to the government schemes. Interns have to enhance the capacity to ensure that the people of the state are getting benefits from various schemes run by the state government.
Duration Of Internship
Interns will be appointed for an initial period of one year. The internship period can be extended further on the basis of the performance of the intern. However, in any condition duration of the internship can not be extended for more than 2 years. A periodical assessment of the performance of the intern will be made. In case of unsatisfactory performance of the intern authorities may terminate the internship contract at any point of time, without any advance notice.
Interns will also get an RYVP certificate after the successful completion of the internship. To get the certificate interns to need to submit the detailed report to the authorities after completion of the internship duration. The report will be examined by the authorities and a certificate will be awarded. No certificate will be awarded to the candidates who leave the internship before completion or do not submit the report within the course of time.
- Aspirants who are Post-Graduate or in Final year/ semester of post-Graduate course or Doctoral course in the field of Development Studies/ International Development/ Political Science/ Economics/ Statistics/ Sociology/ Public Policy/ Finance/ Management/ Engineering/ Law/ Agriculture after Graduate in the field of Engineering/ Medical/ Agriculture/ Law are eligible to apply for this internship program
- Good communication/ presentation / intra-personal skills is required
- Aspirants should have knowledge of MS Office including MS Word, Power Point, Excel and other similar programs.
- Young Professionals/Scholars
- Age of the seekers should be in between 18-35 years
The stipend offered by the government under this internship program is Rs. 25,000 per month plus Rs. 2500 per month as Communication and convenience allowance.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate for age proof
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
List Of Institutes For Selection
Students of the institutions listed below are eligible to apply for this internship program:-
- Central Universities
- Delhi School of Economics
- IIMs/Other premier Management Institutes
- IITs/ NITs/ BITS Pilani and other renowned technical
- Ram College
- School of Social Sciences in JNU, New Delhi
- St. Stephens College/ Sri Ram College of Commerce/ Lady Sri
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Universities and colleges of Rajasthan
The selection process includes the following steps by the authorities:-
- Scrutiny of application will be made first by PMU cell of Directorate of Economics and Statistics
- Selected contenders will call for group discussion and personal interview
- Selected contenders will be appointed as intern under this program
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program RYVP Application Process
- To apply for this internship program contenders, need to register themselves on SSO Portal.
- To register yourself you need to go to the Rajasthan SSO portal
- Select the option as citizen and choose the way you desire to register from following
- Jan aadhaar
- Provide the details as per your selection, fill the application and register yourself
- If you are already registered then login by using your ID and Password
- Look for the RYVP internship program apply link
- Complete the further application process and submit the application
- Remember to get hard copy of the filled application for further use
|Starting date of application||Notified soon|
|Last date of application||Notified soon|
|GD & interview date||Notified soon|