Rallis India Limited Scholarship opportunity for the students who passed the 10th or 12th standard examination has been released. Online application forms are invited by the organization through vidyasaarathi portal. Interested students may submit their applications who find themselves eligible. Eligibility criteria, application process documents to submit and other relevant information is available in this article. Students may follow the step-by-step instructions given underneath to submit the application form.
Rallis India Limited Scholarship 2023
Rallis India is a crop protection solution provider and Responsible Care company. The organization believes that a sustainable way of doing business is the best way to get progress. The organization decides to support and encourage her young generation from rural areas who are willing to bring change in society. To support the student authorities video has started a scholarship scheme for students pursuing ITI and BE/B.Tech. degree. Under the schemes, selected students will get financial help to meet their academic expenses. This scheme will help the students in pursuing their academics without any financial burden. For more information read the next section of this article.
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Rallis India Limited Scholarship
- Launched by: Rallis India Limited
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: cash
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
Types of Scholarship
- RIL scholarship scheme for students pursuing B.E./B.Tech.
- RIL scholarship scheme for students pursuing ITI
Benefits Of Rallis India Scholarship
|RIL Scholarship scheme for students pursuing B.E./B.Tech.||Rs. 60000/- per year|
|RIL Scholarship scheme for students pursuing ITI||Rs. 5000/- per year|
|Rallis India Limited scholarship scheme for students pursuing B.E./B.Tech.||Applicant must pass Class 10, Class 12/ Diploma with 50% marksApplicant must wish to pursue B.E./BTechAnnual income of applicant’s family should not be more than 5 Lakhs|
|Rallis India Limited scholarship scheme for students pursuing ITI||Applicant must pass Class 10 with 50% marksApplicant must wish to pursue ITI Annual income of applicant’s family should not be more than 5 LakhsSC, ST, NT and Girl students will get preference Applicant must have taken admission in ITI women college (Akola, Maharashtra) or ITI college (Bharuch, Gujrat)|
|Rallis India Limited scholarship scheme for students pursuing B.E./B.Tech.||10th/12th MarksheetAddress proofCaste certificate/ School Leaving certificate/ college leaving certificate College fees receipt Income certificate Pan/Voter id/PassportProof of IdentityStudent bank passbook|
|Rallis India Limited scholarship scheme for students pursuing ITI||10th MarksheetAddress proofCaste certificate/ School Leaving certificate/ college leaving certificate College fees receipt Income certificate Pan/Voter id/PassportProof of IdentityStudent bank passbook|
- The last date of submission of the application will update soon.
Rallis India Limited Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To seek an application for the Scholarship, students need to open the official website of the Vidyasaarathi
- From home page of the portal go to the “Browse available schemes” option
- On the opened page you have to look for the Rallis India Scholarship and hit Apply button
- As you hit login web page will open on the screen
- Click register now button to open the application form
- Enter the details as required in the form
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Captcha code
- Tick the check box after reading the details given in the link attached
- Choose to submit button and verify your email & mobile number by entering the OTP you received
- Now, the application form will open on the screen of your computer
- Enter all the rest of asked details in the application form likewise
- Father Name,
- Category etc.
- Upload the documents listed above in this article in the prescribed format as mentioned on the screen in the mentioned size
- Submit the application form after carefully reviewing all the details by hitting submit button
- Must keep a hard copy of the filled application with you for further use.
Procedure to Check Scholarship Result
- To check the scholarship result, applicants who have applied need to open the official website of the Vidyasaarathi
- From the home page of the portal, choose the scholarship result option available in the menu bar
- As you click a new page will open along with a list of scholarship results
- Search for the scholarship for which you applied and hit the result button
- As you hit selected candidates list will open on the screen along with the name, student id, and photographs
For any queries contact Rajdeep Mukherjee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org