There are many students across the country who face financial difficulties. Many of them left their education due to a lack of finance. The government is running many schemes to support such students. There are many private organizations also that are running schemes to support needy students under CSR initiatives. In this article today we are going to talk about one such organization called Rama Eesh charitable trust. The CSR initiative of the trust is called Rama Eesh Scholarship 2023. Students may hold the details like eligibility criteria, documents required to submit, selection procedure, and many other significant details from this article.
About Rama Eesh Scholarship 2023
Rama Eesh charitable trust has started a CSR project named Rama Eesh Scholarship. Under this scholarship that trust is going to provide financial aid to the students who get selection. Students who are going to pursue an MBBS degree from a recognized Government College after the 12th can apply. Eligible applicants can submit the application via the vidyasaarathi portal. The application form filling procedure has already started. You may submit the application before the last day after reading the information in detail.
Highlights Of Rama Eesh Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Rama Eesh Scholarship
- Launched by: Rama Eesh charitable trust
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
Types of Scholarship
- Rama Eesh Scholarship for MBBS
- Rama Eesh Scholarship for Nursing
Benefits Of Rama Eesh Scholarship
Beneficiaries who get selected under this scholarship will get a financial aid amount of rupees 50000. The amount will be given by the Rama Eesh charitable trust directly in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The application form-filling process started from will update soon
- The last date to submit the application form will update soon
- Candidates must possess a 12th standard passing certificate with at least 50% marks from a recognized school by CBSE/ state board.
- Candidate should have taken admission in 4.5 years full-time course in MBBS from any Government College in Himachal Pradesh
- The candidate should be a native of India permanently residing in Himachal Pradesh.
- Candidate’s annual family income must not be more than INR 800000/-
- Current year college fees receipts
- Latest Academic Marksheet
- Bonafide Certificate
Also Check: Winnie Sun Scholarship
Application Procedure Of Scholarship 2023
- To apply for the this scholarship, seekers need to go to the official website of the vidyasaarathi portal
- On the home page, you have to look for the “browse available schemes” link and click on it
- A new page will open from where you have to search “Rama Eesh Scholarship 2021-22”
- Select the “Apply” option available just below to open the login window
- Select the “New User? Register Now” option and the registration form will appear
- Signup with google or enter the name, mobile no, email ID, password, and captcha code and tick the checkbox after reading the terms & conditions
- Select submit button to open the application form and start filling in the details
- Upload the important documents in the .jpeg .png file only and complete the form
- Review the details, press submit button to submit the form, and keep a copy with you
Applicants who have registered already on the portal can log in through the simple process given here
- To log in for the this scholarship, seekers need to go to the official website of the vidyasaarathi portal
- On the home page, you have to look for the “login” link and click on it
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the login details like username and password.
- Now click on the Login option.
For scheme & grievance related queries you may email the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org