Ratanshaw Bomanji Zaiwalla Graduate Scholarship 2023 scholarship has been created by Somerville College and the Oxford India Centre for Sustainable Development through the generous support of Mr. Sarosh Zaiwalla. This scholarship is created in order to provide financial opportunities to people who are coming from the economically backward section of society but are confident enough to take admitted to Oxford. Taking admission to Oxford University is a very big step that is taken by considering the financial opportunities that are available to a particular student. If you are applying for admission to Oxford University then you must have proper financial resources but if you do not have the financial sources then you can apply for the scholarship schemes. If you are applying for this scholarship scheme then you can check out some of the major benefits from the article given below.
Objective Of Ratanshaw Bomanji Zaiwalla Graduate Scholarship 2023
Ratanshaw Bomanji Zaiwalla Graduate Scholarship 2023 is a particular scholarship opportunity that will cover the partial tuition fees of the students who are currently studying in Oxford University. If you are an Indian student and you are struggling with your accounts then you can apply for this scholarship program. The students will be selected on the basis of their nationality and also the courses that they are pursuing at Oxford. The students must have proper academic performance and they must also show leadership qualities in order to get these scholarships. An interview will be scheduled after the students are automatically selected by the scholarship committee and then they will be provided the benefit. Make sure to secure your admission before applying for the scholarship.
Also Read: Cyril Shroff Graduate Scholarship
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in India.
- The following courses are eligible:
- Bachelor of Civil Law
- Magister Juris
- MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice (full-time)
- MSc Law and Finance
- MPhil Law
- MPhil Socio-Legal Research
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and relevance of studies to the Centre’s interdisciplinary aims.
- The students must be coming from the economically backward section of the society.
- This is a partial scholarship and the exact award level is to be confirmed.
- Only one scholarship is available for the academic year 2023
Also Check: Oxford Mary de Zouche Graduate Scholarship
Ratanshaw Bomanji Zaiwalla Graduate Scholarship 2023 Application Process
- This scholarship is only tenable at Somerville.
- All eligible candidates who have applied for graduate study by the relevant funding deadline will be considered, regardless of which college preference is included in the graduate application.
- Successful candidates will be transferred to Somerville in order to take up the scholarship.
- Somerville College
- Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 6HD
- Tel: +44 1865 270600
- Email: email@example.com
Ratanshaw Bomanji Zaiwalla Graduate Scholarship 2023 FAQs
If you want to apply for this scheme then you must be studying in the eligible course and you must have already secured admission in Oxford.
Only the people who are currently studying in Oxford are eligible for this scholarship.
The students will be provided a lot of benefits through the development of this scholarship including a partial scholarship and a fixed financial award.
If you want to get selected for this scholarship then you must have an Indian nationality.