Redington Scholarship program has been started by the Redington Foundation a philanthropic arm of Redington Limited along with vidyasaarathi portal. The schemes have been started to support the students to avail of scholarships to pursue their education. Students if you are interested in grabbing the opportunity then you should read the further sectioned information. In this article, we include eligibility criteria, documents to submit, a detailed application process, benefits, and more Redington scholarship program-related details.
What Is Redington Scholarship 2023?
Redington Foundation invites students to submit applications for the scholarship program. All the students who find themselves eligible can submit their applications through vidyasaarathi portal. The organization is going to provide financial help up to rupees 1,00,000 under the scheme. All the selected beneficiaries will get the amount directly in their bank accounts. The major objective of the organization is to encourage the students and provide them financial constant and pursue academic excellence and career opportunity. For more, you have to read the section of this article.
Highlight Of Redington Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Redington Scholarship
- Launched by: Redington Foundation
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Redington
- The last date of submission of the application form will update soon
List Of Scholarships
- Redington Scholarship for Students pursuing in
- B.E./B.Tech Course
- Supply Chain Management Course
- Professional Course
Benefits Of Redington Scholarship
Beneficiaries will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 100000/- for completion of higher education.
|For Students pursuing in B.E./B.Tech Course
|Applicant should be an IndianApplicant must wish to pursue B.E./B.Tech Course in any of the following disciplineElectronics and Communication EngineeringComputer Science Engineering Information TechnologyElectronics and InstrumentationElectrical and Electronics EngineeringRobotics EngineeringArtificial IntelligenceMachine LearningApplicant must possess 10th and 12th/Diploma with 80% marksAnnual income of applicant’s family should not be more than 6 Lakh rupees
|For Students pursuing in Supply Chain Management Course
|Applicant should be an IndianApplicant must wish to pursue Supply Chain Management Course Applicant must possess 10th, 12th, and Graduation with 70% marksAnnual income of applicant’s family should not be more than 6 Lakh rupees
|For Students pursuing in Professional Course
|Applicant should be an IndianApplicant must wish to pursue CS, CA, CMAApplicant must possess 10th and 12th with 75% marksAnnual income of applicant’s family should not be more than 6 Lakh rupees
- Applicant Photo
- Identity Card
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook /Kiosk
- Previous academic mark sheet
- Current year fee’s structure
- PAN No
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of academic excellence and family financial background.
Also Check: ISRO Young Scientist Program
Redington Scholarship Application Procedure
- Choose “Browse available schemes” option and select Redington Scholarship.
- Hit Apply button given below the scheme name
- Login web page will open on screen
- You have to click register now button
- Registration application form will open
- Enter the details as required
- Tick the check box after reading the info
- Choose submit button
- Verify your email & mobile number by entering the OTP
- Fill the rest asked details
- Upload the documents in jpeg .png file only
- Hit submit option and must keep a hard copy.
- Students who wish to apply should open the official website of the Vidyasaarathi.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed.
- Now from the homepage, go to the login option.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the username and password in the application form.
- Now click on the login option
View Registered Institutes
- Open the official website of the Vidyasaarathi.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, click on the registered institution list.
- A new page will open where you will find a list of all the registered institutes.
- You can click on any institute of your choice and the details of that Institute will appear on the screen
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org