Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate Is a very prestigious scholarship program that was created by the organization. Students who are interested in getting a scholarship can apply for this program and continue their education accordingly. The basic eligibility criteria for this scholarship is permanent residency in India. Students must belong to the minority community in order to apply for the scholarship program. Students must follow the income criteria presented by the Reliance Foundation in order to get the financial benefit. You can fill out the application form available at the official website and get the benefits of this scholarship as soon as possible. Check the details related to Reliance Scholarship undergraduate 2023 from the article given below:
About Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate 2023
Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate 2023 is presented by the organization in order to help students who are currently in their undergraduate courses. If you are someone who is currently going through a UG degree then you will be eligible for this scholarship program. Students who are coming from the economically backward section of society can apply for this scholarship program. The scholarship program will provide up to rupees 200000 to all of the students who are not able to continue their education. Students must follow the income criteria put forward by the Reliance Organisation in order to apply for the scholarship. Make sure to fill out the application form before the last date to be eligible.
About Reliance Foundation
Reliance Foundation is one of the most prestigious foundations available in India which provides a bunch of scholarship programs for the student. The students who are currently in their UG degree can apply for the Reliance Foundation scholarship especially available for the undergraduate student. Students can fill out the application form for the scholarship by visiting the official website. Up to 2 lakh Rupees will be provided to the students who will be selected for this scholarship program. Along with the undergraduate scholarship, students can also check out the postgraduate scholarship programs available by the organisation. You can check out a bunch of programs available and apply for them accordingly.
Key Highlights of Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate
|Name||Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate|
|Objective||Providing upto 2 lakh rupees|
|Official Website||Reliance Scholarship|
- You must fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
- Be a resident Indian citizen
- Passed Standard 12th with a minimum of 60%
- Currently enrolled in 1st year regular full-time degree course in any stream
- Students having household income < Rs. 15 Lakhs (preference given to < Rs. 2.5 Lakhs)
- Aptitude Test is mandatory
- The following students are not eligible:
- Students who are in the 2nd year or higher
- Students pursuing their degree through online, remote, distance or any other non-regular modes
- Students who have passed their diploma after std. 10th
- Students pursuing 2 year undergraduate degree courses
- Students who do not answer the mandatory aptitude test or are found cheating during the test
Also Check: Reliance Scholarship Login UG
Objective of Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate
The main objective of this scholarship program is to help students who come from the economically backward section of society. Students can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of Reliance Foundation. If you are not able to continue your college education then you can apply for the scholarship and get the benefits accordingly. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15 October 2023 so you must submit the application form for this scholarship as soon as possible. Students will be able to get up to rupees 2 lakh so that they can continue their education without any problem.
- The deadline for all applications is 11.59 PM IST on Sunday the 15th of October 2023.
- Support meritorious students from all corners of the country with an undergraduate college education
- For first-year students studying any stream of their choice
- Awarded on a merit-cum-means basis to meritorious students
- Up to 5,000 undergraduate scholars will be selected
- The total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme will be up to Rs/INR 2 Lakhs
- The scholarship will go beyond financial support, with students automatically gaining networking opportunities through a strong alumni network
Also Read: Reliance Foundation Scholarship Result
- Students will start the application process by visiting the official website.
- The online Aptitude test is mandatory for all applicants.
- The test duration will be 60 minutes and will contain 60 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Components of the test include verbal ability, analytical and logical ability and numerical ability.
- Applications will be evaluated using a combination of aptitude test scores, and academic and personal information.
- All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of merit cum means.
Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate Apply Online 2023
- You will first have to visit the Reliance Scholarship website of Reliance Foundation by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option called UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen and you will have to scroll down and click on the option called Click here to apply.
- The application form will open on your screen
- You can fill on the application form to apply for the scholarship.
- For any additional questions, please text “hi” on WhatsApp to 7977 100 100, call our helpline on (011) 4117 1414 or email us at RF.UGScholarships@reliancefoundation.org
Reliance Scholarship Undergraduate FAQs 2023-24
Students must fulfill the following criteria in order to apply that is a resident Indian citizen, passed Std. 12th with minimum 60% marks, currently enrolled in a 1st-year regular full-time degree course in any stream and students having household income less than or equal to Rs. 15 lakhs (preference will be given to income less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs)
Students who are studying in the 2nd year or higher, students pursuing their degree through online, remote, distance or any other non-regular modes, students who do not answer the mandatory aptitude test or are found cheating during the test are not eligible.
You are eligible to apply for the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships only if your family income is equal to or less than 15 lakhs.
Students from any NAAC/UGC accredited institute are eligible to apply
There is no age limit to apply to the scholarship, provided you fulfill the registration criteria