SAMEER Mumbai Apprenticeship for E&TC Engineering Students 2023 is a prestigious opportunity that is presented by the organization in order to help people get a hint of the real-life career in electronics and other engineering programs available by the concerned authorities. The students can get a job in the organization if they fill out the application form and they will have to be present at the interview round in order to successfully pass the interview and get a job. You can check out the details related to these job opportunities from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the important dates and the eligibility criteria for this job opportunity.
About SAMEER Mumbai Apprenticeship 2023
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (an autonomous Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India) has created a new opportunity for the people who have completed their engineering graduate and this new scholarship opportunity is known as the SAMEER Mumbai Apprenticeship for E&TC Engineering Students. You can fill out the application form for this scholarship opportunity starting on 28th October 2022 and the last date to fill out the application form is 15th November 2022 to get the benefit of this job opportunity in the prestigious organization.
Also Read: PM Apprenticeship Mela
- Beginning Date – Update Soon
- Application Deadline – Update Soon
Benefits Of SAMEER Mumbai Apprenticeship for E&TC Engineering Students
The selected candidates will receive the benefits in the following ways:-
- Graduates – INR 10,500 per month.
- Diploma holders – INR 8,500 per month.
The applicant will have to follow the following selection procedure in order to be a part of this scholarship:-
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to be a part of this prestigious scholarship:-
- The applicant must hold a BE/B. Tech degree/diploma in any of the following discipline
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- The applicant must have secured a minimum of 55% marks
- The candidates who have registered with the Board of Apprentice Trainee Mumbai and are within 3 years of passing the qualifying exam are eligible to appear for the interview.
The applicant will have to submit the following documents in order to be a part of this prestigious scholarship program:-
- Duly Filled application Form
- Class 10 and 12 mark list
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Marks for all years
- Experience Certificate if any
- Birth Date Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- The candidates must bring one set of xerox of all documents for submission with the application along with originals.
Also Read: IREDA Apprenticeship
SAMEER Mumbai Apprenticeship for E&TC Engineering Students 2022 Application Process
The applicant will have to follow the following application procedure in order to be a part of this scholarship:-
- You can download the SAMEER application form for the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- You have to take a printout of the application form
- Fill out the application form.
- Submit the completely filled application form at the time of the walk-in interview to the below-mentioned address.
- SAMEER, I.I.T Campus, HillSide, Powai, Mumbai 400076.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS categories will be applicable as per provision of the Apprentice Act 1961, Apprentice Rules, 1992, and Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant will have to follow the following terms and conditions in order to be a part of the scholarship:-
- The duration of apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year.
- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research, Mumbai
- 4WQ8+J5F, I.I.T. Campus,
- Main Gate Rd, Powai
- Maharashtra 400076