Sanskriti Mani Mann Fellowship 2023 initiates by the Sanskriti Foundation. This program is specially designed for young musicians. Under this scheme, applicants will be selected for the fellowship program and get a grant for a period of 1 year. If you desire to get the scholarship then must check the eligibility conditions. Eligibility conditions along with the application process, last date, documents require, and other significant details are mentioned in this article.
About Sanskriti Mani Mann Fellowship 2023
There are many young musicians who don’t get a good opportunity to enhance their skills. Sanskriti Mani Mann Fellowship has start by the Sanskriti foundation with the motive to provide an opportunity to enhance the skills of young musicians. Under the scheme, candidates have to submit their CV along with the proposal via an online or offline mode. The selection of the fellows depends on the selection panel. A selection panel will scrutinize their application and on the basis of their proposal selection. The selection process may contain a document verification process too.
Also Read: Music Fine Arts Scholarship
Highlights Of Sanskriti Mani Mann Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: Sanskriti Mani Mann Fellowship
- Launched by: Sanskriti Foundation
- Launched for: young musicians
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Sanskriti Foundation
The last date to apply for the scholarship program will update soon.
Benefits Of Sanskriti Mani Mann Fellowship
- Beneficiaries will get a fellowship amount of Rs 100000.
- The Grant amount will provide in 2 equal installments
- Fellowship winners will provide the first installment of Rs 50000 at the start of the project.
- The second installment of Rs 50000 will provide after submission of the complete project report when the fellow may request to give a vocal recital.
- The age of the seekers must not be less than 25 years and not more than 40 years
- The applicant should be a native of India
- Applicant must hold a degree/ diploma in the field and/ or at least ten years of initial training in Indian classical music
- The seeker must have at least 2 3 solo performances to his/her credit in familiar forums
- He/ she must not hold any other Fellowship or work on any other project at the same time
Terms and Conditions
Contenders have to follow the below-given terms and conditions who are going to apply for the fellowship:
- You have to sign the agreement with the foundation
- Now You have to submit a short midterm report
- You have to take the guidance from another senior guru and enhance the existing style
- The duration of the programme would be for a period of three months, which can be spread over the period of one year.
- You have to take the consent from your current guru and the guru he/she would want to go to.
Also Read: Government Scholarships in India
Sanskriti Mani Mann Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the Sanskriti Mani Maan Fellowship you have to submit a CV along with the Proposal to Sanskriti Foundation, C-11, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016, and firstname.lastname@example.org. The CV should be of two pages only. The proposal must write up approximately 500 words explaining the project. Postal and telephonic contact details along with a valid email id must mention in the CV and names & contact addresses/telephones of the two referees.