Sarat Chandra IAS Academy Scholarship Test 2023 is created in order to provide major opportunities to people who are coming from the economically backward section of society and do not have proper financial funds to get IAS coaching because IAS coaching can be very costly. The exam will be conducted by the organization on 30th July and then the people will be selected on the basis of the performance that they have put forward in the scholarship exam. Students will be provided with motivation to continue their coaching. 20 seats are available for the people to fill up under this scholarship exam out of which 10 are reserved for women. Check out other details related to this scholarship program from the article given here.
Objective of Sarat Chandra IAS Academy Scholarship Test 2023
The main objective of this prestigious Sarath Chandra IAS academy scholarship test is to provide opportunities to people who are not able to afford the coaching. Students who are coming from the economically backward section of society can easily apply for this scholarship test and if they pass this scholarship test then they will be provided free IAS coaching so that they can continue their education without having to worry about the financial conditions in which they are living. This scholarship test will be organized by the authorities of the academy on 30th July in order to be considered by the people who are planning to pursue coaching. If you are interested in this scholarship test then you can take the test and get free coaching to continue your education.
|Name||Sarat Chandra IAS Academy Scholarship Test 2023|
|Launched by||Sarat Chandra IAS Academy|
|Objective||Providing free IAS coaching|
|Official Website||Sarat Chandra IAS|
Benefits and Features
- Students will be able to get free IAS coaching through the development of this prestigious program.
- Students coming from the economically backward section of society will be eligible to get the benefit of this program.
- Students will be provided motivation to continue their education through the development of the prestigious program.
- Students will be able to easily apply for government jobs through online coaching.
- Many people will be helped to get coaching and they will be easily able to crack the IAS exam without any problem or difficulty.
- Only 20 people will be selected for the prestigious scholarship opportunity.
- 10 seats will be allotted to women.
- Students must be coming from the economically backward section of society.
- Degree students and IAS aspirants can apply for the exam.
Also Read: SAMBHAVAM IAS Program
Sarat Chandra IAS Academy Scholarship Test 2023 Apply Online
- You will first have to visit the Sarat Chandra IAS website.
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the Apply Now option present on the homepage
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You can now fill out the registration form in order to successfully apply for this program.
- You will first have to visit the official website of Sarath Chandra IAS Academy by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the Login option present on the homepage
- A new page will open on your screen where you will have to enter your org code and email address.
- The login dashboard will open on your screen.
- 9494 688 188
- 9494 188 688
Sarat Chandra IAS Academy Scholarship Test 2023 FAQs
If you want to apply for this scholarship test then you must be coming from the economically backward section of the society and you must be studying to become an IAS officer. Degrees students can also apply for the exam.
This scholarship test will be conducted at the academic office near Benz Circle on 30th July and it was announced by the concerned authorities on Sunday to be considered by the students.
There are 20 seats available in this scholarship exam out of which 10 seats will be filled by students and the people who are coming from the economically backward sections are eligible to apply.
Students will be provided free IAS coaching by the Sarath Chandra IAS academy and the questions in the scholarship exam will be given from 6 to 10 standard from Social Studies syllabus.