SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam 2024 will be conducted on 7th January 2024. The admit card will be released by the organization from 26th December 2023 to 7th January 2023 so that the students can easily download the document and appear for the academic exam. The students need to prepare for the competitive examination because it will be conducted very soon. The academic information related to the syllabus and other information about the exam pattern will be published on the official website of Bihar NMMS. Students must make sure that they download the admit card as soon as it is available to check out the information related to the exam center and other details related to the timings and the dates of the exams.
About SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam 2024
The organization presents the SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam to help students appear for a competitive exam. Students will be provided financial assistance directly into the bank accounts that can be used to pay the tuition fees for schools and colleges presented in the Bihar state. The examination will be conducted on 7th January 2024 as per the official notification released by the organization of SCERT. The admit card will be available by the organization to be downloaded from the official website. The scholarship is the opportunity for the students to appear for a competitive exam and to get a chance to win a scholarship.
Also Read: National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Objective of SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam
The main objective of the SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam is to help the students get financial assistance that will be directly transferred into their bank accounts. Students can get help of up to rupees 12000 per year which can be used to pay tuition fees. The competitive exam environment also helps the students to get familiar with the type of atmosphere that they will have to live in if they prepare for any type of JEE or CAT examination. The scholarship opportunities are only available for the students who are permanent residents of the Bihar state. Students have to make sure that they get good marks in the competitive exam.
Key Highlights of SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam
|SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam
|Providing 12000 rupees per year
- Students must be studying in class 8th in Government, Local body and Govt. aided Schools are eligible for this Scheme.
- Students must have achieved a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in the Class 7th examination. 5% relaxation is provided for the SC and ST categories.
- Parental income from all sources should not exceed than Rs. 3, 50,000/- per annum. A parental Income Certificate issued by the Chandigarh Administration has to be attached to the application form.
- Note that students enrolled in ‘Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVS)’ and ‘Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV)’ are not eligible for scholarships through the NMMS program.
- For continuation of scholarship in higher secondary school, the candidate must score at least 60% marks in the class 10 board exam.
- To be eligible to continue receiving the scholarship in class 12, the recipient must have cleared class 11 on their first attempt with a minimum score of 55% or its equivalent. Students belonging to the SC/ST category are granted a 5% relaxation in marks.
Also Check: Bihar Graduation Scholarship
- The scholarship will be given from Class 9th and will continue till Class 12th at the rate of Rs 12000/- per annum.
|Application Start Date
|10 October 2023
|Application Last Date
|03 November 2023
|07 January 2024
|Admit Card Download
|26 December 2023 to07 January 2024
|Provisional Answer Key
|13 January 2024
|Challenge for Wrong Answer in Provisional Answer Key
|20 January 2024
Benefits of SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam
- Students will be able to get financial assistance directly into their bank accounts.
- Students will be able to sit through the competitive exam.
- Students will be provided the opportunity to continue their education even after they have completed their class 12th board exams.
- Career opportunities will be provided to the students once they have completed their education without any problem.
- Basic opportunities related to food and accommodation will be provided to the students through the development of financial assistance.
- The applicant is not required to pay any type of application fee to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant will be selected based on a scholarship examination which will be conducted in two parts.
- Part I: General Mental Ability Test – consisting of 90 multiple-choice questions.
- Part II: Academic Aptitude Test – consisting of 90 multiple choice questions (35 Science, 35 Social Science and 20 Mathematics).
- The qualifying percentage for the general category, backward category, and physically handicapped category is 40% which is 36 marks and for the SC and ST category, it is 32% which is 29 marks.
- The students must qualify for both exams with at least 40% marks in aggregate.
- The selected students will be getting the scholarship amount directly into their bank accounts.
- Registered Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Email ID
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Caste certificate
- An income certificate issued by the competent authority
- Disability status certificate issued by the competent authority
- Photocopy of the Class 7 report card
Also Check: Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
Do SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam Registration Online
- You will first have to visit the SCERT Bihar Website
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the Registration option present there
- The registration form will open on your screen
- You have to fill out the registration form with important information.
- Upload all of the documents and register yourself for the exam.
Download SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam Admit Card
- You will first have to visit the official website of SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the Bihar NMMS Exam Admit Card option present there
- You have to sign in using your username and password.
- Click on login and the dashboard will open on your screen.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 7782046718
SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam 2024 FAQs
Students can visit the official website of Bihar SCERT and click on the registration option to register for the exam.
12000 will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries under the SCERT Bihar NMMS Exam.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar and must be studying in class 8 to apply for the Exam.
The admit card will be available from 26th December 2023 to be downloaded by the students from the official website.