The residents of India can apply for the different types of scholarships available by the government of India and the Government of India will provide a list of scholarships available for the students on the official portal of the national scholarship website. The students can fill out the application form for the scholarship by visiting the official website of NSP but there are a lot of do’s and don’ts that the candidates need to follow while they are filling out the application form. You can check out the details related to the Scholarship Application Do’s and Don’ts For 2022 for the different types of scholarships available in India from the article provided below and prepare yourself accordingly.
About Scholarship Application Do’s and Don’ts
If you are a permanent resident of India then you must apply for the different scholarships available in India presented by the national scholarship portal and you will be able to get proper opportunities in order to pursue higher education in India if you are not able to do so because of your financial background or other financial differences that you are going through the economic problems. The list of different types of scholarships is available at the official website of the national scholarship portal and you can apply for this scholarship of your choice by filling out the application form available at the official website of the organization. You can also check out the Scholarship Application Do’s and Don’ts For 2023 of your scholarship by visiting the official website of this scholarship.
Also Check: AICTE Pragati Scholarship
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for these scholarship applications in India:-
|Commonly Asked Documents||Especially Asked for Documents (in exceptional cases)|
|Identity proof||Age proof (if age constraint is applicable)|
|Address proof||Category certificate (applicable for reserved categories)|
|Income proof||Disability certificate (applicable for disabled students)|
|Academic mark sheets/certificates/degrees||Domicile certificate (applicable for state-specific scholarships)|
|Bank account proof||Driving license or vehicle RC (appropriate for scholarships that are meant for the Driver/Transport community)|
|Current academic year fee receipt|
|Photograph of the applicant|
The applicant must follow the following guidelines while they are filling out the application form for these scholarships available in India:-
- The applicant must read all of the guidelines related to each and every piece of information present in the Scholarship notification carefully to avoid any confusion and you must also read the eligibility criteria so that you are eligible for this scholarship before feeling out the application form.
- The applicant must keep track of the deadline for each and every scholarship that they are applying for and there are different types of scholarships that are available for renewal, however, there are certain types of scholarships that are not available for renewal so the candidates must keep track of all of the different types of scholarships accordingly.
- The applicant must have all of the documents required to apply for the scholarship including their income proof and their identity proof. You can get all of the soft copies of the documents if you are submitting the application form online but if you are submitting the application form offline then you need the hard copy.
- The applicant must proofread all of the applications before successfully submitting the application in order to get the benefit of this scholarship because if you have any mistake in your application then the benefit will not be provided to you.
- The candidates must keep a record of the submitted application by visiting the official National scholarship portal and checking the application status. In many cases, students do not receive a scholarship even after being shortlisted for it, just because they do not respond to a call or email from the scholarship provider. Also, if there is a provision for checking your application status available, you must check it from time to time to get the real-time status of your application.
Also Check: Government Scholarships in India
There are certain guidelines that you don’t need to follow in order to apply for these scholarships you can check out the guidelines given below:-
- The applicant must not wait for the last application date in the scholarship in order to apply for the scholarship of the choice because many times just a scholarship is available on a First come First serve basis.
- The applicant must not enter misleading information in the application form because that can be illegal and your application will be terminated.
- The applicant must not share any type of credentials with anyone even if they are trustworthy because it is your important information.
- The applicant must not fall into the trap of misleading information which is available on the Internet and they must definitely verify all of the details from the official website of these scholarships only and then only they need to take any type of action.
- The applicant must not submit any type of incomplete application because then it will not be considered for the scholarship.