If you are a 12th pass student and looking for scholarships, which provide you benefit then this article is mainly for you. Which will provide you with the 10 topmost Scholarship For 12th Passed Students. These scholarship awards will help them to pursue higher studies so that they can look forward to a bright future. PM Narendra Modi also launched a scholarship for 12th-pass students. The PM Scholarship after 12th is one of the most famous scholarships. The students can get admission on the basis of their percentage in the 12th board examination, but most of the time the candidates have to go for scholarship exams to get rewards.
Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2022
You will receive a scholarship by meeting certain standards set by a scholarship provider. There are many scholarships after 10 + 2 pass students which are introduced by the private organization and the government. Scholarship For 12th Passed Students can help to overcome the mental birthdate of paying a lot of money to pursue higher education. The Scholarship For 12th Passed Students given to those who scored 85% marks in 12th class can avail a total of Rs- 20,000. The scholarship is approved for both girls and boys for each academic year.
List of Scholarships for 12th Passed Students
As you complete your 12th education, the stress of taking admission in the right course and Institute is the toughest task to do. While opting for the best course and college, It is very important to know that it is the basis of your career. Before we go for further details of each scholarship, we will give you the Scholarship For 12th Passed Students that are available for 12th qualified students.
- NSF Scholarship
- CCRT Scholarship
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students
- College Admission Scholarship Application
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
- Combined Counselling Board Scholarship
- Indian Scholarships for 12th Passed Students
- HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
- College Board Indian Scholarships Program.
- Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit cum Means Scholarship
North South Foundation Scholarship
The North-South Foundation is Scholarship that supports by the illusion-based North South Foundation (USA). It is a Merit Cum Award. The main motive of this NSF scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the country’s meritorious and economically backward students for their graduation. Under the NSF grant, those who have completed their 12th board and are practicing in academic programs are eligible to apply. This is an annual scholarship that serves more than 1,000 students every year until their graduation is complete. The applicants need to maintain high academic standards.
NSF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be in the top 10% in class 10th and 12th in the CET/JET ranks in their country.
- The applicant must be admit to academic programs such as engineering, medical, dental, polytechnic, BSc, B.V.Sc, etc. in the state or government-aided colleges.
- The taxable salary of the members shall not be higher than Rs-1 lakh.
CCRT Scholarship for Class 12th Students
The CCRT is provided by the Centre for Cultural Resource and Training. It is primarily aims to provide financial assistance to children between the ages of 10 to 14 with exceptional talent in various fine arts such as music, drama, dance, crafts, sculpture, painting, and literary arts. The CCRT Scholarship is also known as the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme (CTSSS). The scholarship for fine arts empowers children to take various art forms and upload traditional practices passed down over generations. CCRT scholarship is also reserves for students who belong to ST, SC families, and for differently-abled students. The scholarship also provides a special emphasis on rare forms of art that are going extinct.
CCRT Scholarship Slots
Annually, 650 CCRT scholarships will award out of which:
- Hundred reserved for children falling under the ST and possess a valid ST certificate.
- More than 125 scholarships are reserves for children hailing from families who practiced traditional arts for at least three previous generations.
- 20 scholarships are reserves for differently-abled children.
- 34 children practicing creative writing/literary art.
- The remaining 375 scholarships are open to the general public.
PM Modi Scholarship for 12th Student
PM Narendra Modi Prime Minister of India and nowadays a world-famous leader. Education is a very important factor in India. The Modi government mainly focuses on providing scholarships in multiple ways for Indian students. PM Modi scholarship is for 12th pass students who scored 85% in 12th class can avail a total of Rs-20000. The students who are in a professional course can also avail of the INR 2000 scholarship.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria for 12th Class
- The students are requires to score at least 75% marks in class 12th to be applicable for this scholarship.
- Applicants of age group between 18 to 25 years, only are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicant’s family household revenue must be more than INR 6 lakh annually.
- Starting date of filling application form – 10 July 2021
- Last date to submit the application form – 15 December 2021
College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
College Admission Scholarship Application is a conventional scholarship for 12th class passed students that help to maximize their advantage of higher quality education for the students. Students invites to fill College Admission Scholarship Application forms which give them the opportunity to avail themselves of scholarships based on merit. The CASA application process normally started in the month of June and there is no application fee for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for CASA Class 12th
- Students who have passed the Class12th examination from CBSE, ICSE or any other recognized state board are eligible to apply.
- Students who have finished graduation can also fill the form for post-graduation courses.
- The institute must be AICTE or UGC recognized where the candidate goes for admission.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards is establishes by the National Innovation Foundation. This scholarship grants young minds a stage to showcase their talent and thoughts. Students up to class 12th can participate in the scholarship. All they need to do is to write their ideas in simple text and email it to the official website. The final date for enrollment is usually in the last week of August each year. Ignite Awards is a yearly National competition intended to secure the creative and innovative spirit of children. While drawing the ideas, the National Innovation Foundation is seeking original and creative technological approaches to solving everyday difficulties. The idea can be used to resolve many household problems or laborers or related to the environmental population.
Eligibility for Ignite Awards
- Students up to Class 12th can express their ideas for the Ignite Awards.
- The maximum age of the applicant should be between 17-18 years. If you have freshly passed out of school, then also you are eligible to apply.
- There is no special format in which the applicant is demands to send the write-ups. However, while presenting the write-ups applicants should clearly specify their name, age, school name, address and contact number.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB)
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship provides financial help to economically weaker students with a stage to preserve higher education. CCB is linked with many leading education institutes over the country where the students can get scholarship chances.
Eligibility Criteria for CCB Scholarship
- Candidates of both classes 10th and 12th can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates should have passed the latest exam with a minimum aggregate of 33% to 50%.
- Steps to Apply for CCB Scholarship
- While applying online, applicants will have to choose their native state and continue with the corresponding application.
- Read all the guidelines carefully and start filling out the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application receipt and counseling letter.
Selected students will be granted a scholarship of Rs.60,000 – Rs.70,000 for higher education.
HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship was introduced with the aim to provide financial support to students who are facing difficulties with education costs and are at high risk of dropping out due to family’s personal crises. It is one of the main bases of the scholarship for the student of class 6th and above that is being offered by HDFC Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support
The candidate should be a student of Class 6 and above.
- Scholarship of INR 10,000 (for school students) and INR 25,000 (for diploma/ITI/college/university students)
College Board India Scholars Program
College board Indian Scholars program is an initiative of the College Board in partnership with India Global Alliance members to provide a 100% tuition fee waiver to top-performing students of SAT examination at member universities of India Global Alliance. The students are also open to win a discount of 50% to 90% on the SAT fee under this program.
Eligibility Criteria for College Board India Scholars Program
The students of class 12th are eligible for this scholarship.
Up to 100% tuition fee waiver
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarships
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit Cum Means Scholarship aims to inspire and transform the lives of economically backward but academically brilliant students who want to pursue engineering, medical or architecture courses from government or private institutes in India.
- Students pursuing Engineering/MBBS/Pharmacy/IT/Architecture courses
- Scholarships up to INR 50,000 per annum