If you want to take into account the bachelor of dental surgery in India then the Sensodyne organization is providing proper opportunities for you so that you can take the advantage of the financial benefits of rupees 1 lakh per year for 4 years. The candidates will be able to support their academic and living expenses through the development of this scholarship presented by the Sensodyne organization and also the Indian dental association. You can check out the details related to the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to apply online for this scholarship and the eligibility criteria.
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship 2023
Sensodyne is an oral healthcare brand that is presented by GSK consumer healthcare and the organization has recently announced a scholarship in partnership with the Indian Dental Association. Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship is called the Shining Star scholarship program and it is introduced as a corporate social responsibility initiative in order to help the students who are not able to get proper benefits related to the education that they want to take into account. This scholarship program is focused on people who want to take into account bachelor of dental surgery programs across India. 100 students will be selected for the development of this scholarship and all of them will be provided with proper opportunities.
Also Check : NOKIA Scholarship
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Open Till 31st October
Sensodyne in partnership with the Indian Dental Association and buddy for Study platform has announced the Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship 2023. This scholarship program is open for 57 students across India. The last date to fill out the application form for the student is 31st October 2023. The scholarship is open for students who belong to a minority community and are coming from an economically backward section of society. The scholarship will be provided to the students who are currently pursuing BDS from government institutes across India. Students who are not able to pay their tuition fees can apply for this prestigious scholarship program. Knowledge and empowerment will be provided to the students according to the circular released by the organization. The students will be provided financial assistance of up to Rupees 4.2 lakh.
- The last date to submit the application form for this scholarship is 31st October 2023.
Benefits Of Scholarship
The applicant will be provided with the following benefits for the development of this scheme:-
- Each successfully selected student will receive INR 1,05,000 per year for 4 years of the BDS Course.
- The scholarship amount can utilize only for academic expenses such as tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, mobile, laptop, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
The applicant must submit the following documents to apply for the Sensodyne IDA shining stars scholarship:-
- Marksheet of the previous class/semester
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Government-issued documents such as tax return, income certificate from local administration, EWS (Economical Weaker Section) certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant or parent
- Photograph of the applicant
- From the second year onwards, the scholar needs to submit a character certificate from College.
The applicant will have to go through the following selection criteria by the Sensodyne organization for this scholarship:-
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview with the shortlisted candidates by IDA and Buddy4study.
- Document verification of the shortlisted candidates
- The final list of selected candidates will prepare by Buddy4study and IDA based on merit and financial need.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Sensodyne partners scholarship:-
- Open for students pursuing their first-year Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programme only from government and government-funded colleges.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 60% in their Higher Secondary Education.
- Successful applicants have to maintain a minimum 60% score in each semester/year to continue availing the benefits of their 4 years course.
- The annual family income of the applicants should not be more than INR 8,00,000/- from all sources.
- Children or family members of employees of GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (HALEON Group of Companies), IDA, Goodera & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Students from pan-India can apply.
Also Check: Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, you will have to visit the official website of this scholarship scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page related to this scholarship will open on your screen
- You can check out the details related to the scholarship from the buddy4study web page.
- Now you have to click on the apply online button after you have read all of these specifications.
- Click on the Apply Now button below. Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile Number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 301) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship 2023 FAQs
Students are selected for the scholarship on the basis of initial shortlisting due to the eligibility and then the students are shortlisted on the basis of the telephonic interview that will be conducted by the organization.
Financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries under the Sensodyne IDA scholarship presented by the organization.
Students need to submit the application form for the scholarship before the last date of 31st October 2023.
Students who are pursuing a four-year degree of BDS are eligible to apply for this scholarship if they are studying in a government college.