Shriram Automall Scholarship 2022-23 has been released. This scheme has been funded by Shriram Automall India Limited. Under this scholarship program selected students who are studying in classes from 8th to 12th will be benefited. Applicants must meet the eligibility set by the authorities. If you are interested in grabbing the chance then you should check the eligibility conditions and other information from this article. Further, you can check the step-by-step application process, important dates, documents to submit, and more related details.
Shriram Automall Scholarship
Shriram Automall India Limited is looking for students who need financial support. Under the Shriram Automall Scholarship, SAMIL is going to provide monetary help to the needy children of truck drivers and commercial vehicle owners. Through this scheme, students will get the funds to complete their academic qualifications. If you are interested to get the chance then you may apply by downloading the application form. The application must be in the prescribed format. A direct link to download the format is available below.
Highlights Of Shriram Automall Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Shriram Automall Scholarship
- Launched by: Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL)
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: offline
- Official site: www.samil.in
Objective Of Shriram Programme
The main aim of Shriram Automall India Limited is to support the education of needy children by providing them monetary help and eliminating any disruptions in pursuing education from the 8th to 12th standard.
Benefits Of SA Scholarship
- Applicants who are studying from class 8th to 10th will receive an amount of Rs. 3000 per annum
- Applicants who are studying from class 11th and 12th will receive an amount of Rs. 3500 per annum
- The applicant will receive a payee cheque in favor of the child.
To grab the benefits of this scholarship program, the appellant should be a
- Children of drivers of commercial vehicles or small transporters
- Students of classes 8 to 12
- Scored more than 60% marks in previously passed examinations
- The monthly income of parents should not be more than INR 25,000
- Must not receive benefits from any other scholarship program.
- A copy of the driving license of the parent
- A copy of the RC book
- Bonafide certificate
- Ration card or Aadhaar card of the parent
- Recent mark sheet
Shriram Automall Scholarship 2022-23 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship program candidates, need to go to the official website of the Shriram Automall India Limited
- Now you have to look for the Shriram Automall Scholarship related link
- Accumulate the information and download the application form or directly click here to download
- Take a print of the application form and start filling the information in it
- Complete the application and attach all the significant documents copy with it
- Review your application and forward it to Shriram Automall India Limited, 709, Best Sky Tower, F-5, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, Delhi-110034
There is no last date for submitting the application. You can apply anytime. This program application is always open.
- Phone: +91-11-41414444
- Email: email@example.com