Good news for the women of Sikkim, Chief minister Prem Singh Tamang has announced Sikkim Aama Yojana. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide financial benefits to non-working mothers. All interested candidates who wish to get the benefits can check the eligibility criteria and other important information about the scheme from this article. Further in this article, we have included Sikkim Aama Yojana related to all the information including the application process, benefits, documents to submit, and more.
What Is Sikkim Aama Yojana 2023?
Saving for our future is more important. But it’s not possible for everyone to do so. There are many women who are not able to do savings for their future big if they are housewives. To help such women inculcate the habit of saving, the State Government of Sikkim has announced a new scheme. The name of the scheme is Sikkim Aama Yojana. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide financial help to women who are not working every year.
Highlights Of Yojana
- Name of the scheme: Aama Yojana
- Launched by: Chief Minister Prem Singh Tamang
- Launched for: Non-Working Mothers
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: update soon
Objective Of Aama Yojana
The main aim of the Sikkim government behind starting the scheme is to provide financial help and inculcate the habit of saving among the non-working mothers of the state.
Sikkim Aama Yojana Implementation
In India, there are many women who are housewives. Still, they even don’t have a bank account to save money. This scheme will encourage the women of the state to save money. The government will provide money to the women annually directly in their bank accounts. For the successful implementation of the scheme, the government has allocated a budget of rupees 100 crores for this scheme.
Benefits/ Features of Yojana
- The scheme has been announced by Chief Minister Prem Singh Tamang
- The government is going to provide rupees 20000 each month to the nonworking mothers
- For the scheme, the government has allocated a budget of rupees hundred crores
- It is necessary for women to have their names on the electoral roll of the state
- The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the nonworking mothers
- The motive of the scheme is to encourage women to save money for their future
Sikkim Aama Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Sikkim
- An applicant should be a mother
- Applicant must not work
- The name of the applicant must present in the electoral roll of the state
- Resident proof
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Voter ID card
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
Sikkim Aama Yojana 2023 Application Procedure
There is no update related to the application process under this scheme yet. Soon the government will provide detailed information about the scheme along with the application process. We will update the detailed application process step by step once information is released by the authorities. You may stay connected with our Web portal to get information in near future. However, the general process to apply for any government Yojana is described below, please have a look.
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, go to the registration option.
- A new page with an application form will open on the screen.
- Enter your necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the relevant document with the application form.
- Check the details carefully before final submission.
- Now click on the register option.
- In this way, you can easily register for any scheme