A new scholarship scheme called Smt Geeta Lochan Girl Child Scholarship Programme is created by the organisation of the Arunachal Pradesh Government to help the girl child pursue higher education in the Government colleges present in the Arunachal Pradesh state. You can apply for the scholarship by reading the details of the scholarship scheme given below in the article. You will also be learning about the eligibility criteria and the step by step procedure to apply for the scholarship scheme. Make sure to read the article till the end to get most of the information regarding the Smt Geeta Lochan Girl Child Scholarship 2021.
Smt Geeta Lochan Girl Child Scholarship Programme 2022
Around 7-meritorious girl children belonging to the financially weaker section of society are getting the benefit of the new scholarship scheme presented by the Government of Arunachal state. The scholarship will be provided to the students who wish to pursue Higher Education at Arunachal University of Studies for selected programmes. Around 40000 Rupees per year will be provided to the beneficiaries in this scholarship scheme but they will have to get around 55% in their previous qualifications to successfully get the benefit of this scholarship.
Details Of Smt. Geeta Lochan Girl Child Scholarship
|Name||Smt. Geeta Lochan Girl Child Scholarship Programme 2022|
|Launched by||Government of the Arunachal Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Providing 14000 Rupees to the beneficiaries|
|Beneficiary||The girl child of Arunachal Pradesh state|
|Official site||Click Here|
Smt. Geeta Lochan Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the scholarship scheme you will have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must have scored at least 55% marks in the previous qualification
- The annual income of the candidate must be below Rupees 3 lacs
- She must have maintained at least 75% attendance and 60% marks for the continuation of the scholarship
- The scholarship is available for all courses
- The scholarship is only available for girls
- She must be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh state.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates taking the scholarship:-
- A maximum of Rupees 40000 per year will be provided to the candidates.
- Only 7 scholarships will be provided under this scheme.
- The World Education Mission will sponsor up to 100% of the tuition fee in accordance with the merit of the case.
- Starting date to apply- Update Soon
- Closing date to apply- Update Soon
Application Procedure Smt Geeta Lochan Girl Child Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to download the official application form for the scholarship
- Take a printout of the application form
- Fill up the application form
- Attach all of the documents
- Submit the application form to the concerned authorities.
- Address- 217, Sector-63, Noida – 201301 (UP) India
- Phone No- 120-4820500
- E-mail ID- email@example.com