To provide educational opportunities among the disabled Students of Kerala, the South Indian bank limited has launched a South India Bank Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to disabled students to continue their higher education. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to South Indian Bank Scholarship 2022 such as the objective, eligibility criteria, rewards, benefits & features, and important documents. Also, we will share with you all step by step application procedures to apply under the same scholarship
South Indian Bank Scholarship 2022
South Indian Bank Scholarship has been created by the South Indian bank limited to provide financial support for higher education to the disabled students of Kerala. The main aim of this scheme is to make the future of disabled students by giving financial assistance for their further studies. With the help of the South Indian Bank (SIB) Scholarship, students belonging to economically challenged families will be able to pursue their education without thinking about any financial burden. All the interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit under this scheme will have to visit the official website of South Indian Bank Limited.
Details Of SIB Scholarship
|Name of the scholarship||South Indian Bank Scholarship|
|Launched by||South Indian Bank Limited|
|Launched for||The disabled students of Kerala|
|Objective||To promote higher education|
|Benefits||To provide financial assistance for further education|
|Scholarship amount||Full fee reimbursement and a monthly allowance of Rs. 4,000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective Of South Indian Bank Scholarship
As we all know there are many disabled students whose parents’ financial conditions are not good enough to provide education among the children. And due to this problem, they are not able to make their future better. By keeping this in mind this South India bank limited has launched a new scheme known as South Indian Bank Scholarship for the disabled student belonging to the economically challenged family. The main objective of this scheme is to provide educational opportunities among the disabled students of the state. With the help of this scholarship, they will be able to continue higher education without thinking about any financial hurdles.
Schedule Of SIB Scholarship
|First Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
Courses Under SIB Scholarship
The following courses are available under SIB Scholarship
- B Pharma
- BSc Agri
- BSc Nursing
Rewards Under South Indian Bank Scholarship
The following rewards will be given to the selected student under SIB Scholarship
- 100% reimbursement of tuition fee and examination fee as per the fee structure approved by the government
- Rs. 4000 will be given to the selected student towards hostel and subsistence cost
Benefits & Features Of SIB Scholarship
- A new scholarship has been launched by the South Indian Bank Limited
- The name of the scholarship is SIB Scholarship
- The main aim of this scholarship is to provide the financial assistance to the students
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the disabled students of Kerala.
- This scheme will help them to make their future bright.
- The main aim of SIB Scholarship is to support higher education.
- With the help of this scholarship, the financial assistance will be provided to the economically weaker section people.
- With the help of this scheme the literacy rate from the state will reduce
- The disabled students will be able to make their future bright.
South Indian Bank Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria are required to avail of the benefit under SIB Scholarship
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala
- The candidate must be pursuing class 12th from Government Higher Secondary School from Kerala
- The annual family income should not exceed more than Rs. 1 lakh per annum
- He/She must have scored 85% marks in class 12th
- The students must have enrolled themselves in an undergraduate course.
The following documents are required to avail of the benefits under SIB Scholarship
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- 12th class marksheet
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Terms & Conditions
- The candidate has to be present at the specified time and venue which is the specified by the bank for the verification of the documents
- The candidates photograph should be of white background
- The photograph with caps, heads dark glasses or any other accessories are not acceptable
- If the applicant has applied for multiple application then it will be disqualified
- Once application form is submitted then it cannot be modified
- If the applicants parents are expired than that certificate will be provided by the students
- If the candidate is disabled then the disability certificate will be provided at the time of application.
Process To Apply For South Indian Bank Scholarship
All the interested applicants who want to apply under the South Indian Bank scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below
- First visit the Official Website of South Indian Bank Limited
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of Apply For SIB Scholarship
- The registration form will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to enter all the details that are asked in the form
- After entering all the details attach all your important documents.
- Now click on Submit option
- Through this you can easily apply for SIB Scholarship
- Address: South Indian Bank, CSR Cell, Customer Relations Department, Head Office, Thrissur
- Contact Number: 0487-2420020 (Ext: 687, 689)