To provide proper opportunities to young scientists in India the Indian government has started a startup program that will provide competition each and every year for the students so that they can take interest in science. You can check out the details related to Space Kidz India 2023 which is created by the Indian government from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the opportunity presented by the organization. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow to be a part of this opportunity and we will also share with you all the application procedures available for the opportunity.
What Is Space Kidz India 2023?
The Indian government has started an aerospace startup which is known as space kids India in honor to provide proper opportunities to the students who are currently studying in classes 8 to class 12th. Students from all over the country are eligible to apply for Space Kidz India presented by this startup each and every year. YSI is an innovative challenge that is available in this startup for the students who are interested in space technology and this is created to also provide science awareness among the high school students so that they can understand science more clearly. The students can propose their experiments in this starter and they will be provided with an award to continue their research.
- Commencement of Application – Update Soon
- Sending of Abstracts – Update Soon
- Result of First Round – Update Soon
- Result of Second Round – Update Soon
- Grand Finale Round – Update Soon
Schedule Of Space Kidz India
The applicant must follow the following schedule to fill out the application form for this scholarship:-
- Sending of Abstracts by students under the faculties of Electronics, App development, Space Science, and Robotics until 25th December 2022.
- 1st round of validation takes place and results will announce by 18th January 2023.
- Selected students will then present their models before a jury online during the 1st week of February 2023.
- There will be another set of filtration and selection during the same, and around 25 students from the government category and 25 from the private category will choose.
- Chosen 50 students will have to come to Chennai for the Grand Finale during April / May.
- 3 Different problem statements will give to each of the categories Private and Government and students will select their statements and come up with solutions.
- Students will present their solutions along with a small business plan and present it before an eminent jury panel and the best 3 from each category will win the “Seed Fund” for initiating their innovation.
Phases Of Space Kidz India
The competition will implement the following phases of the scheme presented by the Indian government:-
- Phase 1(Completely online): Students will inform about the Challenge and registrations will be open to sending their abstracts. Abstracts that are best of all the submitted proposals will select for phase 2.
- Phase 2 (Completely Online): Students will be presenting to the jury/ski team to make sure how their final presentation has to be in finals and select the best projects.
- Phase 3 (Offline): Students will invite to Chennai for Finals and present their projects to the Jury.
Benefits Of Space Kidz India
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this program:-
- The selected winner will receive an award of INR 5 lakhs and an appreciation certificate.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this program:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen
- The applicant must be studying in classes 8th to class 12th.
The following documents are required to successfully apply for this prestigious program:-
- Abstracts under the faculties of Electronics, App development, Space Science, and Robotics
The applicant must follow the following selection criteria which is presented by the concerned authorities of the Indian government:-
- The students have to pass three phases, namely, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3. To be eligible for the stages, students must qualify for phase 1 which will be in online mode.
- Phase 1 – Students have to send the abstracts related to the fields of electrics, robotics, space science, and app development.
- Phase 2 – Based on the first round, students will select phase 2 for presenting their final models in front of the jury members.
- Phase 3 – The 50 qualified students from each domain will call Chennai for the grand finale round.
Also Read: Merck Young Scientist Award
Space Kidz India 2023 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for this opportunity:-
- You will first have to visit the Space Kidz website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Now, click on the option called YSI Challenge displayed on the menu bar
- A new page with the details related to the scheme will open on your screen.
- Click on the Register Now button and the application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the registration form with the important information related to yourself and your project.
- Upload the documents and successfully apply for the challenge.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship program:-
- The registration and evaluation processes for students of government and private schools will be held separately.
- A total of 50 students will be selected from each domain, which will include 25 students from government schools and 25 students from private schools.
- Before the commencement of the grand finale round, students will be given three different problem statements to be solved within the allotted time frame.
- The students will present their models and problem solutions to the jury.
- The jury members will select three students from each category for the prize money.
- The written abstract should not exceed the word limit of 750 words.
- The abstract should contain the idea behind the innovation, the outcome of the innovation, and attached references.
- The students must make sure that the innovation is original and not plagiarized.
- Space Kidz India
- No.1-B, Nutech Narayana Apartments, 48,
- Thirumalai Pillai Rd, Satyamurthy Nagar,
- T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600017
- Contact Number – (+91) 99127 52744/ 86082 60477