The University of Sussex has created the Sussex India Scholarship for Master Course 2022 in order to help people survive abroad with enough financial funds. The details regarding the list of courses on which the scholarship will be provided are also mentioned in this article given below. We have also mentioned the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure through which the students will be able to apply for the scholarship opportunity.
Sussex India Scholarship for Master Course 2022
The University of Sussex has created this new scholarship scheme especially available for the students who have enrolled themselves in the master course of the university. The authorities of the University will be providing tuition fee waivers to all of the people who have taken admission recently in the master courses available all over the University. You will be eligible for the scholarship once you have taken admission in the list of courses available at the University.
Details Of Sussex India Scholarship
|Name||Sussex India Scholarship for Master Course 2022|
|Launched by||The University of Sussex|
|Objective||Providing tuition fee waiver|
|Beneficiaries||The students who have enrolled themselves in the University of Sussex|
Sussex India Scholarship Courses Details
The scholarships will be available on the following courses given in the list:-
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Common Professional Examination (CPE)/Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development
- LLM in Corruption, Law, and Governance (delivered in Qatar)
- Pre-Masters Degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
Sussex India Scholarship Award Details
The detail of awards in this scholarship is as follows:-
- Scholarships amounting to £3,000 will be given to the selected scholars.
- The scholarship amount will be in the form of a reduction in the Tuition fee.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the scholarship opportunity:-
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidates should be National of India.
- He/she must be a self-financing student and have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Master’s course at the University of Sussex.
- Sussex India Scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship awarded by the University of Sussex.
- If a candidate’s tuition fees are funded by an external funding body you will not be eligible to receive the scholarship.
Non Eligible Students
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study any of the following:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalization, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social work if receiving an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. ESRC 1+3 funding)
Tuition Fee Waiver
The details of the tuition fee waiver scheme available in this scholarship is as follows:-
|Program Name||Tuition Fee for International Students (in USD)||Tuition Fee for Scholarship Recipients (in USD)|
|MSC (Computer Science)||29,250||25,297|
|MA (International journalism)||25,900||21,947|
|MSc (Management and Finance)||25,090||21,137|
|MSc (Financial Mathematics)||29,900||25,947|
The selection procedure for the scholarship program is as follows:-
- All the received applications shall be reviewed by the evaluation panel.
- The candidate’s academic records and financial needs will play an important role in the selection of students.
- Other factors are also taken into consideration for the selection of candidates such as the applicant’s chosen program, financial stability, nationality, and acceptance of admission offer
- The last date to apply online is 1st September 2021
Application Procedure for Sussex India Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the following application procedure:-
- First of all, the candidates need to apply for admission to an eligible Masters’s course via the University’s Online application system by 1st August 2021.
- The scholarship will be provided according to the admissions.
- No separate application process shall be followed for the Sussex India Scholarship.
- The candidate must have an offer letter to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically as a tuition fee reduction to eligible students upon enrolment at the University of Sussex.
- If you accept a Sussex India Scholarship you may be required to undertake occasional promotional or support duties for the University of Sussex at times agreed between yourself and the University.
- Register yourself for the scholarship via the PG Apply option available at the university’s portal, after accepting the offer for an eligible Masters’s course by the University of Sussex.
- If you have applied for the University via one of their overseas representatives, then you will need to ask them regarding the same, to do this on your behalf.
- Student Recruitment Services, Sussex House, The University of Sussex, Brighton BN 1 9RH
- For General Inquiries: +44 1273 606755
- Email: email@example.com