Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Edappadi K Palaniswami has launched a new scheme for the students who have recently passed the 10th and 12th standard examinations called the TN free laptop scheme. Today in this article we are going to talk about the Tamil Nadu free laptop scheme in detail. Further, in this article you will get each and every detail yet we have related to the Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme. In this article, we include eligibility criteria, the application process, documents to submit, benefits, and much other significant information.
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022
Tamil Nadu free laptop scheme is an initiative of the Tamil Nadu Government to encourage the students to learn about new technology. This scheme has been launched for the students who have recently passed the 10th or 12th Board examinations. Beneficiaries will get laptops free of cost from the government. There are many students who are not able to afford to buy a laptop or computer. Under the scheme, the government is going to provide the laptop to those students on the basis of merit.
Highlights Of TN Free Laptop Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Tamil Nadu Laptop Scheme
- Launched by: Government of Tamil Nadu
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: free laptop
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: http://126.96.36.199/e2s/
Objective Of Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
The main aim of the Government of Tamil Nadu behind launching the laptop scheme is to encourage meritorious students to learn about the latest technology and pursue their further studies.
Specification Of laptop Under TN Free Laptop Scheme
|Laptop Brand Name||HP|
|Screen Size||14-inch Screen|
|System Name||ELCOT PC|
|System Type||X 86|
|Market Price||25,0000 RS|
|Warranty of Laptop||1 Year|
|Processor Name||Intel Pentium Dual Core|
|System Manufacturer||AMD Processor|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD-RAM at 1066 MHz Speed|
|Pre-Installed Software||Microsoft Office, ADOBE, TN Schemes|
|Hard Disk||160 GB Minimum – 320 GB Maximum|
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- Applicant must have passed 10th or 12th board examination from a government or aided school
- While providing the laptop preference will be given to the students of a scheduled caste or scheduled tribe
Benefits Of Tamil Nadu Laptop Scheme
- Free laptops will be provided to the eligible students.
- This will improve the education level of the state.
- Students can get the latest and best education available.
- Students who are financially weak can also enjoy the benefit of free laptops and the latest education available through this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- School id
- Income certificate of family
- Caste certificate
- Further admission proof
- Resident proof
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Application Procedure
- To apply for the Tamil Nadu laptop scheme you have to visit the official website
- Homepage of the portal will appear on the screen from where you have to look for the registration link
- Fill out the registration form and complete the details
- Submit the registration form and log in with the side by using your username password and capture code shown on the computer screen
- Hit the login button and the application form will appear on the computer screen
- Complete the further application and upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format
- Submit the application after review and take a printout of the form for further use
Procedure to Check Beneficiary List
- To check the beneficiary list you have to go to the official website
- From the home page of the portal, you have to choose the beneficiary list option
- A PDF file will open on the screen along with the names of the beneficiaries
- Check whether your name is on the list or not.