Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022 is a fellowship program initiated by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. This scheme is specially designed to recognize and reward scientists with outstanding records in biotechnology slash biological science to find innovative solutions to the problems. If you find yourself eligible for this fellowship program then grab the opportunity by submitting an online application. Application form filling process, eligibility criteria along with selection process, and other details are specified in this article.
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022
Tata innovation fellowship program is for scientists. Under this program, the selected scientists will get monetary help to complete their research. The duration of the fellowship program is initially 3 years. The duration can be extended for a further two years. Every year only 5 scientists will get selected for the program. This program will give recognition and reward to the innovative scientists who find solutions to major problems in healthcare, agriculture, environment, and other allied areas of Life science and biotechnology.
Highlights Of Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022
- Name of the scheme: Tata Innovation Fellowship
- Launched by: Department of Biotechnology and the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Launched for: post-graduation or doctoral degree holders
- No of Fellowship: 5
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: update soon
- Official site: dbtindia.gov.in
Objective Of Tata Innovation Fellowship
The major objective of the Department of Biotechnology behind launching the fellowship program is to encourage scientists and give them rewards who have an outstanding track record in finding innovative solutions to problems in the field of health Care agriculture, environment, and other related areas.
Benefits Of Tata Innovation Fellowship
- Fellows who get selected for the Tata Innovation Fellowship will get a monthly stipend of INR 25000
- Fellows will also get contingency grant of INR 600000 per year
- Only Indian nationals’ citizens can apply
- Applicant should not attain the age of 55 years
- Applicant should have at least 5 years of working experience
- The candidate should have PhD degree in Life Sciences, Agriculture or Veterinary Science or master’s degree in Medical Sciences, Engineering or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology or Biotechnology related areas
- Applicant must hold a regular position at a University institute or organisation
- An applicant should be involved in research and development department
- Applicants should not get any grant under any other scheme.
Selection of the candidates who applied under this program will be made on the basis of following
- Research contribution in the previous 5 years
- Membership in scientific/ societies/ other professional bodies
- Major research projects
Tata Innovation Fellowship 2022 Application Procedure
- To apply for the fellowship program, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India
- From home page of the portal, you have to go to the news and announcements section
- Search application for Tata innovation fellowship notice
- Hit click here to apply link to open the application form
- Start filling the details in the application and completed
- Submit the complete application form and must take hard copy of it
- Forward the duly filled hard copy to the Dr. Deo Prakash Chaturvedi, Scientist “C”, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Room No.814, 8th Floor, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003
- Last date of submission of application form through official portal will update soon
- Last date of submission of application form hard copy will update soon
- You may email the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query.
Note: Stay connected with our portal or the official website of the department for more future updates related to the scheme.