Tata Trust will be providing a scholarship opportunity to students who are pursuing Medical and healthcare masters. The students will be eligible to submit the application form for this scholarship through email. The candidates will have to follow the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step application procedure before submitting the scholarship form in order to get the benefits without any problem. Given below are the details regarding the Tata Trust Medical and Healthcare Scholarship 2023 including the eligibility criteria and the application procedure in depth.
About Tata Trust Medical and Healthcare Scholarship
Tata trust will be providing a scholarship opportunity only for students who are pursuing medical courses and must have completed their first-year degree. The candidates will be qualified to get the benefits of the scholarship after they have successfully passed the degree with the prescribed cut-off marks percentage selected by the concerned authorities of the Tata organization. The institute through which the candidates are taking the degree must also be recognized by the Government of India.
Details Of Tata Trust Medical and Healthcare Scholarship
|Name||Tata Trust Medical and Healthcare Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Tata Trust|
|Beneficiary||Only available for students pursuing medical courses|
|Official Site||Tata Trust Medical|
Tata Trust Medical and Healthcare Scholarship Objective
The scholarship scheme has been started with the objective of providing monetary benefits to all students pursuing a medical degree. This will help them in reducing the burden of financial crisis stopping them from pursuing further studies. The scholarship program will thus develop the atmosphere of education in society and hence leads to the development of the nation.
|Application starting date||21st November 2022|
|Application last date||5th December 2022|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The candidates pursuing bachelor’s programmes should have completed their first-year degree.
- Candidates in the first year of their master’s degree can also apply for the Tata trust medical and healthcare scholarship.
- They should have obtained the required cut-off percentage or CGPA in their stream.
- They should be studying in an institution recognised by the government.
Also Read: Inlaks Scholarship
Cut Off Marks Details
The applicant must follow the following cut off marks details in order to be eligible for the scholarship:-
- For Undergraduate Courses-
|Bachelor of Homeopathy||65|
|Bachelor of Nursing||70|
|Bachelor of Dentistry||70|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||70|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||70|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||80 or 8.5 CGPA|
- For Postgraduate Courses-
|M.Sc. in Biotechnology||70 or 7.5 CGPA|
|M.Sc. in Microbiology||70 or 7.5 CGPA|
|Master of Occupational Therapy||70|
|Master of Physiotherapy||70|
|Master of Nursing||70|
|Master of Dentistry||70|
|Master of Homeopathy||70|
|M.Sc in Pharmacy||80 or 8.5 CGPA|
|M.Pharm||80 or 8.5 CGPA|
|Pharm.D||80 second year onwards|
|Doctor of Medicine [MD]||Final year 70|
|Master of Surgery [MS]||Final year 70|
|Doctorate Of Medicine [DM]||Final year 70|
|Master of Chirurgical [M.Ch.]||Final year 70|
The following documents must be submitted by the candidates to successfully apply for the scholarship:-
- Attested copies of mark sheets relevant to the academic year 2019-20 (Note: If the marksheet has not been received, submit a letter from the college specifying the last date of the announcement of the result as per the specimen given in Annexure A of the scholarship document.)
- Fee receipt(s) for the academic year 2020-21 (Note: If partial or no fee has been paid by the candidate, submit a college/institute letter as per Annexure B given in the scholarship document.)
- A cancelled cheque or the first page of the bank passbook pertaining to a student’s bank account only
- Latest annual income proof of parents/guardians
- Mandatory documents for Master’s students
- Statement of Purpose
- Amount of stipend received by the student every month (Note: Get it on the letterhead of the college as per the specimen given in Annexure C of the scholarship document.)
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure to be eligible for the scholarship:-
- The selection of the scholars for Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships will be made based on the academic merit of the students. Furthermore, the shortlisted students who are studying master’s courses may be called for an online interview through Skype. Candidates pursuing master’s courses are required to create a Skype ID if they do not have one. Please note that the decision of the Trusts’ on the amount of scholarship will be final and it will be communicated through email.
Also Check NMMS Scholarship
Tata Trust Medical and Healthcare Scholarship Application Procedure
- Open the Tata Trust Medical Website of the scholarship program.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Find the relevant link and apply for the scholarship.
- Click on the submit link to submit the application form
- Fill up the application form successfully
- Enter all of the details
- Upload all of the documents
- After submitting the application form, the candidates should email all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates should mention <<stream name>>-<<student name>> in the subject line of the email.
- They should mail the mandatory documents within 24 hours of submitting the application forms.
- The documents should be in PDF format and should be named appropriately. E.g., student name-mark sheet sem1.pdf, student name-bankcheque.pdf, etc.
- The team will not accept the applications if the candidates send multiple emails for one application.
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to be eligible for the scholarship and to successfully fill up the application form:-
- The scholarship team will use the email ID mentioned in the form for all correspondences. Hence, the candidates should provide a valid email ID.
- The candidates should select streams relevant to their area of studies.
- The candidates should not submit their applications more than once.
- The applicants should fill the mandatory questions and should not leave any fields blank in the application form.
- The candidates cannot modify any information after submitting the form. Hence, they should double-check the details before submitting it.
While applying for the scholarship program, the applicant must keep these points in mind.
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- He or she must have a valid and active mobile number.
- He or she must have a valid and active email ID.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying.
- Prefer using a laptop or desktop for application form submission.
- Check the details carefully before final submission.