Online applications are invited by the Science and Engineering Research Board for Technology Translation Award 2023. Applications are invited from the principal investigators of ongoing research grants and all extramural grants completed in the last 3 years. Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can submit the application for SERB-TETRA through online mode. The online application form-filling process will begin soon. You can check the details like the application process, rewards, selection process, and more from further sections of this article.
What Is Technology Translation Award 2022?
The Technology Translation Award is given by the Science and Engineering Research Board to the selected candidates. The award will be given for a period of 2 years only. Under this scheme, the board is going to provide research grants to the selected applicants. Selection of the applicants will be made by the program advisory committee. Applicants need to submit the proposal for selection. You should check the eligibility conditions before submitting the application.
SERB Early Career Research Award
Highlights Of SERB-TETRA
- Article about: Technology Translation Award
- Launched by: Science And Engineering Research Board
- Launched for: Principal investigators
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: serbonline.in
Objective Of Technology Translation Award (SERB-TETRA)
The SERB-TETRA has been started by the science and engineering research board to provide competitively funded core research grants and similar projects holding potential and promise for translation at TRL5 or beyond.
Benefits Of Technology Translation Award (SERB-TETRA)
- Under the translation award, selected candidates will get the funds for 2 years.
- Award will be given up to 15 lahks per year for an unstructured budget including overhead
- Principle investigators of ongoing research grants and all extramural grants completed in the last 3 years where principal investigators hold or applied for a patent can apply only
- Applicant must hold ph.D degree in Science, mathematics, engineering, or M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S./ M.V.Sc. degree
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen or OCI and NRI who made the eligibility criteria notified by SERB
- Applicant must hold a regular academic/ research position in a recognized academic institution or national laboratory or in any other recognized R&D institution in India with at least the last 3 years of service remaining
- The project can be hosted by private academic Institutes recognized by UGC/ AICTE/ PCI approval private R&D institutions with valid DSIR-SIRO recognition and voluntary and nonvoluntary government organizations registered with the NITI Aayog darpan portal
- Photo ID proof
- Academic documents
- Documents related to technology transfer from completed/ongoing project
- Passport size photograph
- Support letter
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the recommendation of the program advisory committee constituted by the board. Applicants may be called for the discussion or presentation for the final selection.
India Science Research Fellowship
Technology Translation Award (SERB-TETRA) 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the technology translation award, you have to visit the official website of the Science and Engineering Research Board
- From the homepage of the portal, you have to click the login option and if not registered then register first
- To register, you have to hit the new user option and the application form will open
- Complete the registration formalities and the user login dashboard will open
- Now you have to look for the announcement for the technology translation award
- Hit apply button and fill out the application form
- Upload all the significant documents in the prescribed format
- Submit the application form and take the printout at last for further use
- Member Secretary: Dr. Pramod Kumar Prasad, Scientist ‘D’
- Science and Engineering Research Board
- 3rd & 4th Floor, Block II,
- Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road,
- New Delhi-110016
- Tel: +91-011-26511077
- Email: pk[dot]prasad[at]serb[dot]gov[dot]in
- Program Coordinator: Dr. Praveen Kumar S, Scientist ‘F’
- Email: praveen[at]nic[dot]in
No, only one proposal during a call, an applicant can submit for the technology translation award.
If your project is rejected once you cannot resubmit it without any substantial revision to any scheme or program of SERB
No, the proposal submitted by the candidate must be original in ideation and content.
The application is invited for this award only once a year.
Yes, you must have applied for a patent recently or in the past 3 years.