The Pernod Ricard India (PRI) Foundation has teamed with TISS and the Collective Good Foundation (CGF) to develop an academic-corporate Fellowship Program for the transgender community. Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF for Transgenders Trans People from underserved communities across India will be able to choose their own career paths in the corporate world as a result of the programme. Trans People between the ages of 18 and 25 can apply for the programme, and there is no requirement for candidates to have a higher degree. Shortlisted candidates will go through an online procedure, which will be followed by a round of group talks and personal interviews. The first group of 20 fellows is expected to begin on July 1, 2022. Applications for the one-year Fellowship programme are now available and will expire on April 30, 2022.
About Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF for Transgenders
The Transformation Fellowship is a one-of-a-kind programme that helps transgender kids develop their professional objectives. The one-year programme, financed by Pernod Ricard India Foundation, will provide fellows with the required theoretical acumen through 6 months of immersive classroom instruction and project work in collaboration with the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and Collective Good Foundation. Following that, 6 months of hands-on work experience will be provided through internships at prominent corporations and nonprofits. Despite several societal awareness programmes, members of the transgender community confront numerous hurdles. As a result, PRIF devised a plan to offer them proper training and experience in order to prepare them for management and higher-level jobs on the corporate ladder. Each fellow will receive a stipend of Rs 2,40,000 along with Rs 96,000 for travel and stay during the year.
Also Check: Daksha Fellowship
Key Highlights of Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF for Transgenders
|Conducted by||Pernod Ricard India Foundation|
|Name of Fellowship||Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF for Transgenders|
|Objective||The programme will empower trans persons from underserved communities|
|Benefits||The fellow will receive a stipend of Rs 2,40,000 along with Rs 96,000 for travel|
|Eligibility Criteria||Trans persons between the age of 18 to 25|
|Deadline||30th April 2022|
Objective of Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF for Transgenders
The program will empower transpersons from underserved communities across India to choose their career paths in the corporate world. This fellowship programme will offer them the necessary training and exposure, preparing them to take on management and higher-level roles within the company. The one-year fellowship programme is broken down into two parts. Through six months of intense classroom instruction and project work supervised by TISS academics and mentors, the first phase will improve theoretical aptitude in business disciplines and workplace abilities.
Benefits of Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF for Transgenders
Under the Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF for Transgenders the fellows will be awarded the following awards:
- Fellowship will be awarded a Certificate of Completion – “General Management Program” from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- A total stipend of Rs. 3,36,000 per fellow for the duration of the fellowship.
- Mentorship from the top industry professionals, nonprofits and LGBTQI+ leaders.
To be eligible for the fellowship the applicant should fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The age of the transgender should be between 18 and 25 years for the fellowship.
- The applicant must Qualify for Intermediate Exams (10+2)
- Applicants must be passionate, curious and have the zeal to learn and grow in their life.
The Transformation Fellowship application period will be open until April 30, 2022.
For more information, you can visit their official websites.
Immersion in the Workplace
Career Readiness: Fellows will get ongoing mental, psychological, and career assistance from LGBTQI+ experts, corporate leaders, and non-profit organisations.
Internships: Fellows will be placed in internships with prominent corporations and non-profit organisations to get practical experience, broad exposure, and experiential learning.
Immersion in the Classroom
- Academic Learning: Through classroom instruction and project work conducted by TISS teachers and mentors, fellows will be exposed to numerous business areas such as operations, strategy, marketing, finance, social awareness, and workplace skills.
- Mentorship: Participants will work with TISS’s Incubation Centre, and the Review Committee will assist them in identifying their future objectives and assessing their mentoring requirements.
Also Check: INSA-JRD TATA Fellowship
Application Procedure for Transformation Fellowship by TISS CGF for Transgenders
- For online registration applicants first, visit the TISS Website of the Pernod Ricard Foundation.
- The homepage will open on your screen where you have to scroll down to click on the Apply Now link.
- Now application page will display on your screen where you have to enter your information such as:
- Name of applicant
- Email id
- Contact Number
- Work Experience
- Educational Qualification, etc,
- After filling in all the details correctly click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.
- Pernod Ricard Foundation, Atelier, No. 10, Level 1, Worldmark 2, Aerocity, New Delhi- 110037
- Phone Number- (0124)- 2358001