TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship 2023 is a very prestigious scholarship which is presented by the organization of Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited. You can check out the details related to this scholarship from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the benefits that are available to you if you are applying for this scholarship. The students can check out the application procedure and also the other details related to this scholarship presented by the organization from the article provided below so that they can get the benefit and continue their higher education without having to worry about their financial background and their economical difficulties.
What Is TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship 2023?
Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited has created new TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship opportunities through which people will be provided financial assistance if they are coming from low-income groups of society. The people will be provided opportunities so that they can apply for higher education and the students who are coming from Jamshedpur, Kalinganagar, Pantnagar, Faridabad, Pune, Chennai, Tada, and Kolkata can get a scholarship of INR 1,00,000 for 1 year of their ITI/diploma, graduation or post-graduation degree in any of the specified fields. If you have applied for Nursing, UG medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, PG medical courses (any specialization), paramedical courses, ITI/diploma subjects such as fitter, electrical, welders, safety, etc then you can apply for this scholarship.
Also Check: Tata Realty Scholarship
- The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31st January 2023.
Benefits Of TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this scholarship:-
- INR 1,00,000 for 1 year
- The scholarship funds can be utilized for academic expense purposes only including tuition fees (if they are charged), books, stationary, hostel fees, mess charges or any other charges.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this prestigious scholarship scheme:-
- The scholarship is open for students who are domiciles in locations such as Jamshedpur, Kalinganagar, Pantnagar, Faridabad, Pune, Chennai, Tada and Kolkata are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be pursuing any year of ITI/diploma, graduation or post-graduation degree from government-recognized institutes in any of the following fields –
- Undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, etc.
- Postgraduate medical courses in any specialization
- Para-medical courses
- ITI and diploma subjects such as fitter, electrical, welder, safety, etc.
- The applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in their Class 10 and 12 examinations.
- The annual family income of the applicants must not be more than INR 5,00,000 from all sources
- Children of employees of TSDPL and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
- Preference is to be given to girls, students with a physical disability, and those belonging to the SC/ST community.
- Students who have performed in sports or any other extracurricular activities at the district/state/national level will also be given preference.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for this scholarship:-
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Recent photograph
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- The telephonic interview followed by document verification
- Final scholars’ selection will be done by TSDPL
Also Check: Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship 2023 Application Process
To apply for this scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the TSDPL website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now redirect to the ‘TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2023’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext-312) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)