If you want to Apply for Admission to the University of Barcelona Spanish without the IELTS exam then you have to apply under the Scholarship in the 2022 or 2023 intake. Studying abroad is a dream of many students, but not everyone can afford its high expenses. So, this scholarship in Spain is offered by one of the top-ranked universities of Barcelona and is available for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral degree programs. Candidates, either Spanish citizens or Internationals from all over the world can apply for such valuable Spanish scholarships. In this article, we will provide each and every detail about the University of Barcelona Scholarships without IELTS, its objective, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, and much more.
About University of Barcelona Scholarships 2023
The University of Barcelona is situated in the city of Spain which is a very famous name, and it is known for offering diverse degree programs including Bachelor’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. The University of Barcelona is the favorite destination among international students to pursue higher education in various fields. These programs are available for the aspirants to make their careers in various fields like health science, applied mathematics, statistics, zoology, and much more. The students will get up to 70% to 80% reduction in their tuition fees.
Key Highlights of University of Barcelona Scholarships
|Name of scholarship||University of Barcelona Scholarship|
|Objective||To provide an opportunity for international students to pursue Master’s and Doctoral degrees at the University of Barcelona|
|Benefits||The students will get a 70 to 80% reduction in their tuition fee or a 100% scholarship|
|Eligibility Criteria||Hold citizenship in an EU country|
|Opening date||Updated Soon|
Objectives of University of Barcelona Scholarships
It is a great opportunity for the students to take admitted to one of the top-ranked universities of Barcelona which are providing Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral degree programs. It is a top favorite destination among international students to pursue higher education in various fields. They will also be providing a 70% to 80% reduction in tuition fees which is a very good opportunity for students who can’t afford the high expenses.
Benefits of University of Barcelona Scholarships
The University of Barcelona is famous for its high-quality education and research program. To get a fully-funded scholarship is quite difficult not every student can get it but those who were lucky will win and receive all the Barcelona University academic funding grants:
- Free, discounted, or partially waived tuition fee expenses.
- Library membership card of the University of Barcelona
- Stipend per month paid by the University of Barcelona.
- Hostel accommodation at the University of Barcelona hostels
- Sponsorship for students’ Health insurance
- Funding for conference participation fees
List of Degree Programs Offered
There are hundreds of Bachelor’s, Doctoral, and Master’s degree programs which are provided by the University of Barcelona for the aspirants to make their career in the following fields:
- Health Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Environmental science
- Humanities and Arts
- Architectural studies
- International relations
- Political science
- Computer and data engineering and many more.
- To be eligible to take part in the scholarship program for the University of Barcelona the candidate should hold citizenship in an EU country.
- The application form opening is started soon
- The application deadline will update soon
Application Form Fees
The candidates have to submit the non-refundable amount of €30 as an admission application form fees at the University of Barcelona.
Application Procedure for University of Barcelona Scholarships
- The applicant first visits the official website of University of Barcelona Scholarship.
- The home page will appear on the screen where you have to click on the Apply Now button.
- After that you have to select your degree program and check out its entry requirements.
- Create admission application profile, fill in biodata info
- Attach all the required documents
- Proofread your final admission application
- After that, submit your application form and wait for an interview call.
- And you have to pay the application fees and make a copy of your application form for future use.