The state government of Uttar Pradesh has started the UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana to provide financial assistance to girls from low-income families. A bond of Rs 50,000 is granted to family members in the name of the daughter to those who are natives of Uttar Pradesh and were born below the poverty line in a BPL family. Families of the girl child need to register for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022 at the local Anganwadi center after the girl’s birth. A total of 2 lakh rupees would be granted to the parents of the girl until she reaches the age of 21 years under this scheme. Only then would he be eligible to participate in the Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022. Read below to check the detailed information related to the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022 like Highlights, Objectives, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022
Daughters in society are subjected to negative thinking that leads to crimes such as feticide. The government runs a variety of programs to improve this way of thinking. The government of Uttar Pradesh provides an amount of rupees 50,000 to the girls of financially disadvantaged families under the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana. In addition, the mother of the girl is given a sum of 5100 rupees. The reward of this scheme will be distributed in several payments, with the state government providing total economic help of Rs 2 lakh.
According to the Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2022, when the girl enters 6th grade, the parents will receive a Rs 3000 installment, followed by Rs 5000 in 8th grade, Rs 7,000 in 10th grade, and Rs 8,000 in 12th grade. The sum supplied by the Uttar Pradesh government will be put in the beneficiary’s bank account the recipient must have a bank account to participate in this program.
Highlights of UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
|Scheme Name||UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Department Name||Women and Child Development|
|Language||भाग्यलक्ष्मी योजना उत्तर प्रदेश|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Major Benefit||Financial support for young girls|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial support in case of a daughter’s birth|
Objectives of UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
There are a large number of people who murder their daughters before their birth. Due to a lack of resources, many impoverished families do not have girls. As a result, the percentage of females is declining. In light of these issues, the state government has launched the Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022, which aims to prevent daughter feticide. Through this initiative, residents in the state will be able to improve their negative attitudes toward girls by raising the girls’ standard of living. The sum obtained by the girl child would be available for her studies from the moment she is born, according to this scheme 2022. UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022 will also make girls’ marriages easier.
Benefits of UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- Along with the UP, A girl born into a BPL home would get a bond of Rs 50,000 from the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana to her parents.
- In addition, pregnant women would be given financial assistance of Rs.51 hundred to help them eat a healthy diet.
- For the girl kid to receive a proper education, she will be given financial aid in the form of a specific sum in various ways based on her educational qualifications.
- This scheme will benefit a family’s maximum of two girl children.
Applicants who want to apply for the scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Women and Child Development. The eligibility criteria for this scheme are as follows
- The applicant’s family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- The Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2022 mandates that a girl’s marriage shall not take place before she reaches the age of eighteen.
- Families who want to benefit from this program must be from Uttar Pradesh.
- This program will only benefit two girls from a single-family
- Birth enrollment must be completed within one year after the child’s birth.
- This scheme is open to all girls born after March 31, 2006, to households living below the poverty level (BPL).
- The youngster must be immunized by the Health Department
- Within a month of the birth of a daughter, you must register with the local Anganwadi center.
While filling up the application form for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for this scheme are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Aadhar Card of parents
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate of Applicant
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook Details
Steps to Apply for UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the scheme:
- First of all, go to the official website of the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, Department of Women and Child Development Uttar Pradesh
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Application link, to download the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022 application form PDF.
- After downloading the application PDF, take the printout of the application form.
- Now, fill in the application form with all the required details like name, father/ husband name, gender, date of birth, caste, etc.
- After that, attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes.
- Finally, submit the application form to the nearest Anganwadi center or the office of the women’s welfare department near you.
Steps to check the Application Status of UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
Those who applied for the Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana but have been unable to get information can verify the status of their application at the Anganwadi Center or the Office of Women Welfare Department where they submitted their application form.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to this scheme, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, Department Women and Child Development Uttar Pradesh
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Contact tab.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Click on the Department of Women and Child Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh link
- Once you will click on the link, a new page will open on the screen with the list of contact numbers