In order to give free laptops, the Uttar Pradesh Government has started the UP Free Laptop Scheme, and all of the students who have got good marks in classes 10th and 12th will be able to apply for this prestigious scheme without any problem. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना लिस्ट presented by the Uttar Pradesh Government known as the UP Free Laptop Yojana List 2023. We will also share with all of you the specifications related to the District Wise Beneficiary List, and Download it.
About UP Free Laptop Yojana List 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Government has created a free laptop scheme for about 2200000 students in the state. The students who are currently studying in classes 10th and 12th will be provided with free laptops under this prestigious scheme. The candidates who will pass the examination with good marks will be able to apply for this prestigious free laptop Yojana presented by the Uttar Pradesh Government. The Government has fixed a budget of Rupees 1800 crores for the implementation of this scheme and the scheme was announced by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in order to promote digital technology among students and help them to take online classes because of the covid-19 pandemic.
Details Of यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना लिस्ट
|Name||UP Free Laptop Yojana List|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious students of Uttar Pradesh distance|
|Official website||UP Free Laptop|
UP Free/ Tablet Smartphone Yojana
To provide access to education to every single needy person of the state, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has started a new scheme called UP Free/ Tablet Smartphone Yojana under which free tablets/ smartphones will be provided to the students belonging to the needy class of the state. These free tablets/ smartphones will be provided to the students pursuing education in Graduation, BTech, Graduation, Polytechnic, Medical, Education, Paramedical, and under Skill Development Mission. Applicants need not apply anywhere to get the benefits as the data will be transferred by the head of the institution to the concerned authority for the scheme. As reported, in the first phase of the disbursement, 2.5 lakh of tablets and 5 lakh smartphones will be provided to the beneficiaries.
Objective Of UP Free Laptop Yojana List
The Uttar Pradesh Government will be giving 100000 Rupees and laptops to the toppers of classes 10th and 12th after their results are declared by the authorities. The Government will be revamping the UP board in order to start all of the latest technologies among the students and help them to get the benefits of financial assistance and also laptops so that they can continue their online classes. Roads will be built to 20 toppers’ houses in the Uttar Pradesh state so that they can come to school without any problem and difficulty. 22 lakh students will be able to get free of cost under this prestigious scheme presented by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister.
Features Of The Laptop
Given below are the details related to the feature of the laptops which will be provided to the beneficiaries:-
- The laptops provided under this UP Free Laptop Yojana will have Windows 10 installed.
- MS Office will also be already installed on the laptop.
- The laptops provided under the UP Free Laptop Scheme will have 4GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
- The display of the laptop will be 14 inches and the brightness will be 220 nits.
- The body of the laptop to be provided under the scheme will be 1.5 kg.
- A power adapter will also be provided with the laptop.
- The display of the laptop will be LED.
- The laptops provided under the laptop scheme will have an average battery life of 10 hours.
UP Free Laptop Yojana List Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must have secured good marks in 10th or 12th recently.
- Polytechnic and ITI students can also apply under this scheme.
- Any meritorious girl or boy child would be eligible for Yogi Adityanath Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
The applicant must submit the following documents while applying for this scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Toppers List for UP Free Laptop Yojana List
Given below, we are sharing the specifications related to the toppers for classes 10th and 12th for this academic year:-
- Class10th Toppers
|Class10th Toppers list||Percentage|
|Yogesh Pratap Singh||95.33|
- Class 12th Toppers
|Class 12th Toppers List||Percentage|
|Ankush Rathore / Manu Mishra||93.00|
UP Free Laptop Yojana List (District Wise)
Given below we are sharing the details related to the district-wise toppers list:-
|Name of District||Direct link|
|Gautam Budh Nagar||Click|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||Click|
Also Check: PFMS Scholarship
UP Free Laptop Yojana Application Procedure
To apply for this scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the UP Free Laptop website.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the apply online button present on the screen.
- The application form will open on your screen
- You have to fill up the application form with important details related to your personal information.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully submit the application form to be eligible for this prestigious scheme.
Before applying for any Yojana, the applicant must check these points to avoid any mishappening.
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scheme.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scheme.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scheme.
- If the financial assistance provided is in monetary form, then you must have a bank account.
- The bank account must be linked with your Aadhar card.
- You must have a value in an active mobile number.
- Affix your recently clicked photograph on the application form.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission