Yogi Adityanath Ji, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, recently launched a scheme/yojana to offer free laptops to deserving students. The news that the Uttar Pradesh government has established the यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना is spreading through various online and offline channels. Read below to check the detailed information related to the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
What Is UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023?
This scheme has been allocated a total budget of 1800 crore by the Uttar Pradesh government. A total of 22 lakh 10th and 12th-grade students will receive a free laptop as part of the UP Free Laptop Scheme. Candidates who need to achieve a minimum of 65 percent in Matric and Intermediate classes can apply for the यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना Registration before the deadline. The upload will be used to determine the selection criteria, and then the merit will be determined. On the basis of the grades received, a merit list will be created. Interested candidates must fill out the UP Free Laptop Scheme Application Form online.
Also Read: UP Scholarship Scheme
Highlights of यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना 2023
|Yojana Name||UP Free Laptop Yojana|
|Introduced By||UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|State||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Total Budget||1800 Crore|
|Total Laptops to be Distributed||22 Lakh|
|laptop Brand||Dell, HP, Acer|
|Eligibility||Class 10th & 12th Pass studentsGraduateDiplomaSkilled WorkerAbhyudaya Yojana Toppers|
|Form Starting Date||Started|
|Form Last Date||December 2021|
|Selected Candidates List Date||December 2021|
|Official website||UP Free Laptop|
1 Lakh Tablet Smartphone to be Distributed in First Phase
The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to distribute 1 lakh free tablets in smartphones To The eligible beneficiaries of the state. Under this 1 lakh, free tablets and smartphones, 60000 Smartphones, and 40000 tablets will be provided. This free service will be given to the students on priority studying in the final year of BA, BSc, ITI, MBBS, MD, BTech, MTech, Ph.D., MSME, and Skill Development Courses. As per the eligibility criteria is concerned, only Uttar Pradesh students can avail of the benefits of this scheme and also do the students who have scored more than 65% aggregate marks in their 10th and 12th examination.
Free Tablet/ Smartphone by UP Government
In the latest announcement made by the Uttar Pradesh government, free tablets/ smartphones will be provided to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh by the government. These free tablet/smartphone posts will be provided to the students studying in Graduation, BTech, Graduation, Polytechnic, Medical, Education, Paramedical, and Skill Development Missions. The government has announced that the disbursement of tablets/ smartphones will take place in the first week of December. Applicants don’t have to register or apply online through any portal as the data will be provided by the head of the principal to the concerned authority.
Objectives of UP Free Laptop Yojana
Some of the main objectives of the UP Free Laptop Yojana are as follows:
- To motivate children.
- To offer students a high-quality education while also increasing their efficiency.
Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- The state government of Uttar Pradesh will begin distributing laptops to approximately 25 lakh young candidates.
- The state government offers laptops to all students who have received good grades in the board examinations under the UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has set a budget of Rs. 1800 crores.
Benefits of UP Free Laptop Yojana
Some of the key benefits of the UP Free Laptop Yojana are as follows:
- This program will deliver free computers to students in grades 10th and 12th.
- This initiative would also motivate students to achieve better grades.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The applicants applying for UP Free Laptop Yojana must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the scheme, a student must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant applying must have received top grades in both 10th and 12th grades.
- The candidate who applies for the scheme must have graduated from the Uttar Pradesh (UP) Board.
- In addition to pre-matric and post-matric students, students enrolled in an ITI or a Polytechnic academic program is eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The students who will receive a laptop will be chosen solely on the basis of their merit. All pupils who apply for the plan will be considered for this merit. High-ranking pupils will be granted computers based on this. The overall criteria will still be a grade of 65 percent to 70 percent in their most recent class.
While filling up the application form for UP Free Laptop Yojana, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for UP Free Laptop Yojana are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
UP Free Laptop Yojana Selection Process
- The selection for the UP Free Laptop Scheme would be made by the District Magistrate.
- A committee of six members will be formed under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate.
- This group will compile a list of identified educational establishments.
- Laptops will be purchased through the GeM site under this scheme.
- The nodal agency for the implementation of this scheme has been identified as GeM Portal.
- Aside from that, the committee will decide on the eligibility conditions.
Also Read: UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
Steps to Apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the UP Free Laptop Yojana.
- First of all, go to the UP Free Laptop Website of the UP Free Laptop Scheme
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- The UP Free Laptop Scheme application Form page will open on the screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, etc.
- After that, upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application process.
Student List for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023
10th Class Toppers list with Percentage
|10th Class Toppers list||Percentage|
|Yogesh Pratap Singh||95.33|
12Th Class Toppers List with Percentage
|12Th Class Toppers List||Percentage|
|Ankush Rathore / Manu Mishra||93.00|
UP Free Laptop Yojana List
The official list for the UP Free Laptop Yojana has not been released yet. Here we are providing a general process to check the list.
- Open the official website of the yojana.
- The homepage of the website will display.
- Now from the homepage, go to the beneficiary list option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now select your district in the application form.
- Enter further details in the application form.
- Click on the submit option.
- The list will open on the screen.
- Before applying for any scheme, the applicant must keep these points in mind.
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scheme.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scheme.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number as it will be needed while submitting the application form.
- You must have a bank account linked with your Aadhar card if the benefits provided in the scheme are financial benefits and will be transferred to your account directly.
- Enter the details in the application form as per your educational certificate details.
- Affix your recently clicked photograph on the application form.
- Check the details carefully before the final submission