The UP Scholarship Payment Status 2023 will be published in January 2023 by the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department’s Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System. For this scholarship, the selection is based on the merit list, through that list every year most of the students can take benefit of the financial assistance. On the official website, scholarship.up.gov.in, you can check the status of your Uttar Pradesh scholarship for the class of 2022, both for new applications and renewals. You will learn how to check the status of your scholarship payment in this article. as well as a brief description of the UP scholarships. There is no caste barrier, and the major goal of this fellowship is to inspire and urge youngsters to pursue their education. Any student from Uttar Pradesh may fill out this form; the candidates are chosen based only on their eligibility.
About UP Scholarship Payment Status 2023
The UP Scholarship Application form procedure has been finished by the Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System for Pre-Matric (9th and 10th Grade), Post-Matric (11th and 12th Grade), and Dashmottar. The Indian government has launched the PFMS website in order to make the scholarship payout procedure more transparent. As a result, students can learn about the PFMS Scholarship Payment Status on the PFMS website. Students will be able to check the status of their scholarship payments as well as the government-run initiatives. The beneficiary account will receive the amount of the UP scholarship via DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) via the PFMS portal. The PFMS will now be used to transmit practically all scholarship funds, and you can use it to check the progress of your application.
Also Read: UP Scholarship
Key Highlights of Status
|Government of UP
|Name of Scheme
|UP Scholarship Payment Status 2023
|To provide scholarships to the students
|Students of UP
|Social Welfare Department, UP Govt
|Pre-matric (9th and 10th),Post Matric for 12th,Post Matric other than Inter,Post-Matric outside state
Objective of UP Scholarship Payment Status
The main objective of UP Scholarship Payment Status is to provide facilities for the students to check their scholarship easily through the online portal, by sitting at their place, which is provided by the UP government. This scholarship will help them to fulfill their essential needs.
- All applicants, including those from OBC, SC, ST, and general communities, are eligible for the scholarship.
- All candidates who are interested must produce a xerox copy of their bank passbook, which is necessary for bank account verification.
- After some time has passed, the candidate must update themselves by going to the official website.
- The application form will be rejected at that time if any unusual application forms were discovered.
- The candidate must register on his or her own and provide a working phone number and email address.
- Don’t forget to request a copy of the application form’s receipt.
- Candidates must guarantee that the information and documentation are accurate and thoroughly examined.
- The UP government has banned two colleges, according to the notice board, and they are CHAUDHARY BABULAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, Hathras, and EXCELLENCE COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, SHASTRI NAGAR MEERUT.
- Since the scholarship is actually determined by the exam, students who did not pass the test are ineligible to apply again.
- Candidates must register with the official portal in order to access it.
- Through the official website, you may determine the application status.
List of UP Scholarship
|List of UP Scholarship
|Pre-Matric Scholarship (For all categories)
|9th & 10th Class
|Pre-Matric Scholarship-Minorities class
|9th & 10th Class
|Post-matric Scholarship (For all categories)- Intermediate
|11th & 12th Class
|Post matric Scholarship (For all categories)-Other than Intermediate
|UG, PG, etc.
|Post matric Scholarship (For all categories)-Other State
|From11th to PhD
Important Dates For Pre Matric (09th, 10th Pre Matric)
- Application Form Begin for Pre-Matric:18/05/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07/10/2022
- Scholarship Status Date: January 2023
11-12th & Inter / Dashmottar Other Course
- Application Form Begin:10/05/2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26/12/2022
- Scholarship Status Date: January 2023
Pre-Matric Scholarship Status for PFMS in 2022
All students who are in grades 9–10 and have modest family incomes are eligible for the PFMS Pre-Matric Scholarship. All students who struggle academically due to limited family poverty will now receive a grant to help them finish their education. We will inform you about the PFMS Pre-Matric Scholarship Payment Status 2022 in this area. To monitor the status of their application for the 2022 PFMS Pre-Matric Scholarship, candidates must have a registered mobile number. With the aid of the bank account number, candidates will also be aware of the PFMS Payment Status 2022.
Status of the PFMS UP Post Matric Scholarship in 2022
The scholarship will be awarded to all 11th and 12th-grade students who are in need of financial assistance. You will also receive Rs 1000 from the government as part of this scholarship. Any student who applied for the scholarship programme may, in 2022, use a registered cellphone number to verify the status of their PFMS Post Matric Scholarship payment. Students will use a bank account number to check for the PFMS scholarship in 2022 if they are unable to have a registered cellphone number.
- The UP scholarship award is determined by the student’s academic standing. These grants are given by the government to meritorious students in the state who have a stellar academic record.
- In order to be eligible for this award amount, students must study hard to keep up a strong academic record.
- At the time of application, candidates must hold the following degrees: Ph.D., 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades. Additional academic certifications with higher degrees should also be uploaded.
- The state government checks the supporting documents that candidates upload to the portal.
- Following document verification, candidates are compensated by the state government according to their academic standing, level of financial need, and eligibility for UP grants.
The necessary supporting paperwork must be provided by students in order to be eligible for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship. Uttar Pradesh Grants List of Documents Official Notification.
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mark Sheets of Qualifying Examination
- Passport-size photograph
- Residential Proof such as Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, or PAN Card
- Student ID Proof
- Bank Passbook of the Student
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Current Year Fee Receipt/Admission Letter
Renewal of Uttar Pradesh Scholarships
The same registration number and login credentials can be used to renew scholarships for students who have previously received the UP Government Scholarship. Additionally, the state of Uttar Pradesh provides post-matric scholarships for students in the eleventh and twelve grades as well as pre-matric scholarships for children in the ninth and tenth grades. If you go on to a new class, you must apply for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Renewal Process 2022 in order to continue receiving support for your additional education.
Also Read: UP Scholarship Status
Status of UP Scholarships via PFMS
Follow these simple instructions to verify the status of your scholarship; a direct link is also provided in this post.
- In order to access the option, you must first go to the PFMS UP Scholarship portal. The link will then take you to the site’s homepage.
- Click the Know Your Payments option.
- The following information has been entered into the appropriate spaces on the new page, which will then open:
- From the drop-down box, choose the name of your bank.
- Next, type in your bank account number.
- Re-enter the password to your bank account to confirm it.
- Next, fill out the captcha.
- Then press the search button.
- The information about the scholarship will then appear on your screen; you can print it or take a screenshot of that page.
Process for Login under PFMS Portal
- Applicants first need to go to the PFMS official portal.
- The official site link will take you to the website’s homepage, where you can log in using the option on the right side.
- After choosing the option, type your login and password.
- Finally, press the login button.
- You can create a new registration or change your password from this login page; check the aforementioned image for additional information.
How to Check the Status of the 2022 UP Scholarship Payment
- First, candidates should go to the official website.
- Launch the Public Financial Management System’s home page.
- Click “Know Your Payment” at this time.
- Open the new UP Scholarship Payment Status web page and enter your bank account information.
- After entering the verification, press the Send OTP to registered cellphone button.
- the registered mobile number to receive the OTP.
- Enter the OTP to view the status of your scholarship.
- Help Desk (helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in, 1800 118 111)
UP Scholarship Payment Status 2023 FAQ
You can quickly change your password by going to http://scholarship.up.gov.in/ForgetPwd pre.aspx and clicking on “lost password.”
According to the official standards, there is no cap, but there are several requirements for eligibility before you may submit an application.
The government-issued photo ID, the family’s yearly income certificate, the previous year’s report card, the bank information supplied with a copy of the bank passbook, etc.