Studying outside the country is very expensive. Every student is not able to get the opportunity to study abroad due to a lack of finance. Many excellent minds who desire to come forward are unable to get a good quality education. Utrecht University desires to support the students to study master’s degree programs at the university. To do so, a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2022-23 program has been started. Interested international students may apply after hoarding all the important details. Every detail which is significant is available in this article including the application process, eligibility, selection criteria, and more.
Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2022-23
Utrecht Excellence Scholarship is an opportunity for international students to complete their studies at Utrecht University. There are only 20-25 awards given under this scholarship. This scholarship is for the students who are going to pursue a 2 years master’s degree program at Utrecht University. Eligible aspirants may grab the opportunity. To get the chance to win an award you need to submit an online application. Online application is available on the portal of the university up to 31 January 2022. Follow the steps given underneath and complete the application before the last date.
Highlights Of Utrecht Excellence Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Utrecht Excellence Scholarship
- Launched by: Utrecht University
- Launched for: International Student
- No of scholarships: 20-25
- Country: Netherland
- Benefits: Tuition-Fee-Waiver
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: www.uu.nl
Benefits Of Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2022-23
An applicant who is eligible to get the scholarship and win the award will get the following benefits under Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
- Tuition fee
- Living expenses-11,000 EUR.
Selection of the candidates for this scholarship will be made on a merit basis. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the following:
- Academic excellence
- Academic quality and promise in the proposed field of study,
- Quality and relevance of the motivation letter for the Master’s program
- Quality of the application for the Master’s programme itself
- Applicants should possess a graduation degree and/ or secondary school from a recognized university or college or board outside the Netherlands.
- Applicants must have taken admitted for a master’s degree from Utrecht University.
- Applicant must not
- take admission in distance learning/online program
- hold EU/EEA passport
- eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Applicants must be able to fulfill the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa/residence permit.
- Previous year passing mark sheet
- Scan of your passport or EU national ID card valid at the start of the programme
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Your curriculum vitae and motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- The last date of submission of the application is 31 January 2022
Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2022-23 Application Procedure
- To submit an application for the scholarship you should visit the official website of the Utrecht University
- From the home page, you need to go to the Our education option and select masters programs option
- Look over the link related to the Excellence Scholarships or directly click here
- Read the scholarship information very carefully and not go to the home page button and hit on it
- Select how to apply option and a new page will open on the screen
- Select submit an enrollment application in the studies link option
- Select the link given and a new web page will open
- Fill the application form over there, upload the significant document and complete the application
- Review your application form and submit the application.