There are a lot of opportunities available for students who are going to New Zealand in order to complete their studies in India. You can check out the details related to the Vice-Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship for India 2023 from the article provided below and we will share with you all the information related to the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of this prestigious scholarship program. We will also share with you all the application procedures that you need to follow in order to be a part of this scholarship program. Make sure to fill out the application before the last date.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship for India 2023
A new international scholarship is provided in order to help the students who are currently studying in the University of Waikato which is situated in New Zealand. The students will be provided proper opportunities through the development of the Vice-Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship for India so that they can continue their life outside India without having to worry about the financial differences that they are going through. The students will be provided with the opportunity only after they are successfully selected by the University to attend the classes. All students must be permanent residents of India and they must be applying for a full-time undergraduate program available at the University. You can easily apply for this prestigious scholarship after you have taken the admission and have all of the admission documents.
- Applications for 2022 and 2023 can submit at any time.
Benefits Of Vice-Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship for India
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this is scholarship:-
- The value of the scholarship offered will be up to NZD $15,000. Some applicants may offer a portion of this amount ranging from NZD $2,500 and upwards.
- For undergraduate students, the scholarship value and tenure offered will be one of the following values/tenures –
- One-year tenure – Up to $8,000 applied to tuition fees in the first year of full-time study (a minimum of 120 points).
- More than one year tenure –
- Two years’ tenure: Up to $12,000, with no more than $8,000 in the first year of study and no more than $4,000 in the second year of full-time study.
- Three years tenure: Up to $15,000, with no more than $8,000 in their first year of study, no more than $4,000 in year two, and no more than $3,000 in year three of full-time study.
- For postgraduate students, the scholarship will have a tenure of one year only and a value of up to $15,000, which will apply to the first year of full-time postgraduate study.
- The number of scholarships offered and the value of each scholarship offered are at the discretion of the Scholarships Committee.
- The disbursal will be based on criteria such as funding available, intended program of study, duration of intended program of study, the number of credits enrolled, and GPA equivalency.
- It may also be based on but not limited to financial need, total available funding, number of applicants, and chosen degree program.
The applicant will select on the basis of the following criteria:-
- The candidates will be select based on academic merit and their potential to become global ambassadors for the University of Waikato.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to be able to get the benefit of this scholarship:-
- The scholarship will apply directly to the recipient’s tuition fees for the agreed programme of study either at the time of enrolment or once their enrolment is completed.
- Students who are offered a scholarship and have a pathway offer for study at the University of Waikato will have their scholarship applied to their degree programme following the successful completion of their pathway programme.
- Applications will rank and recommended according to the Selection Criteria by the International Office and forwarded to the Selection Panel for consideration.
- The Selection Panel will comprise the Chair of the Scholarships Committee and the Director – International (or their nominees).
- The Selection Panel’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into following each selection meeting.
- The Scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Waikato-funded tuition fees scholarship, award, bursary or other such funding, nor can it be held in conjunction with any Education New Zealand scholarships
- The recipient agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity concerning the scholarship arranged by the University of Waikato by accepting a Scholarship.
- The Scholarships Committee has the power to amend or vary these regulations provided that there is no departure from the main purpose of the Scholarship.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to be a part of the organization:-
- The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of India
- The applicant must enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme as a new international student at the University of Waikato
- The applicant must have secured a minimum GPA-equivalency of B+ in the qualification used to gain entrance to the University of Waikato
- The applicant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of place from the University of Waikato
- The applicants who are taking admission to the University of Waikato via a sponsoring body/Guaranteed Credit Arrangement or through a study abroad or student exchange agreement are not eligible for the scholarship.
The following documents require in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship:-
- A conditional or unconditional offer of place from the University of Waikato
Vice-Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship for India 2023 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to apply for the scholarship:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Search for the Scholarship tab on the home page and click on it.
- Once the scholarship page opens, go to the international students option.
- Apply for the preferred scholarship by providing for all the requisite details and documents.
- Save and submit the scholarship form and wait for the University’s approval of the application.
- University of Waikato
- Hillcrest, Hamilton 3216,
- New Zealand
- Email Id – email@example.com | Contact Number – (+64) 7 856 2889