The Andhra Pradesh government has initiated a scheme called YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. The AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme was introduced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in Shri Jaganmohan Reddy in 2017, to provide health benefits and assistance to the state’s BPL category families. It provides financial funds to all of the state’s citizens, primarily those who are impoverished and live below the poverty line. One of the key advantages of the scheme was the availability of cashless care in the majority of Andhra Pradesh’s government hospitals. Read below to check the detailed information related to the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022 like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and Download the YSR Aarogyasri Card, and much more.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022
The state government will provide financial aid to all people of the state who are unable to pay their healthcare expenditures for operations and medication under this scheme. Cashless treatment would be provided to patients through the execution of the AP Aarogyasri Scheme by giving them an Arogyashri health card. The government of Andhra Pradesh has also decided to treat coronavirus victims at both government and private institutions under this scheme. The AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme would provide financial help of Rs 20,000 to COVID-19 positive patients, and the individual accused of being in contact will receive Rs 10,000.
- The main goal of the state government in launching the AP Aarogyasri Scheme is to assist the citizens of the state to live better lives.
- The state government provides relief under the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme to households with an annual income of less than Rs 5 lakh and agricultural land of fewer than 12 acres.
Highlights of YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh CM, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of the department||Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||BPL Families of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Benefits||Cashless Health Treatment|
|Objective||To provide cashless medical treatment|
Objectives of AP Aarogyasri Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh introduced the AP Aarogyasri Scheme for individuals who cannot afford healthcare services. The state government’s initiative would give these folks various financial support to help them pay their medical expenditures. Beneficiaries of the AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme would also be allowed to have surgery without fear of financial hardship. To ensure the proper operation of the scheme, the government has also issued an Arogyasree health card to the general public. Aarogyasri cardholders can use their benefits at any government hospital. The main objectives of the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022 are as follows:
- To offer BPL households equal access to and free quality hospital care by acquiring quality medical services from a pre-identified network of health care providers through a self-funded reimbursement method.
- Also, to provide financial security in the event of a catastrophic healthcare expense
- To give universal health coverage to the impoverished of Andhra Pradesh, including rural and urban
- Demand-side finance will be used to bolster government hospitals.
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh Aarogyasri Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The YSR Aarogyasri scheme is aimed at people looking for affordable health care in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Among the scheme’s features are:
- Out-Patient Care: These treatments are provided as part of the scheme’s cashless services by health camps and network hospitals.
- When hospitalization is required, the system covers in-patient care for all of the aforementioned diseases.
- Pre-Existing Disease Coverage: This plan has an unusual feature in that it covers ailments that the recipient was already suffering from previous to enrolling in the scheme
- Cashless Services: When registered family members and beneficiaries require it, annual coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs per family is provided.
- Follow-up: The YSR Aarogyasri program also covers post-hospitalization operations, which can be costly on their own.
- Family-Floater Health Insurance: The sum covered can be used by the entire family, eliminating the need for separate plans for individual family members.
Features of AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- Beneficiaries are eligible for Rs. 1.5 Lakh reimbursement.
- Beneficiaries can use the schemes to get over 938 medical and surgical services.
- They are eligible for a bonus of Rs. 50,000 if their medical expenses surpass Rs. 1.5 Lakhs.
- The card covers the cost of critical disease treatment up to Rs. 2 lakh.
Applicants who want to apply for the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022 are as follows
- The candidate must have less than 3000 SFT of municipal property tax-paying families (334 sq. Yds).
- The candidate must own no more than 35 acres of land, including both wet and dry land.
- Families with an annual income of up to Rs 5 lakh are also eligible
- Outsourcing, contract, part-time, and sanitation workers earning more than Rs 5 lakh per year are also eligible.
- If an applicant owns more than one vehicle, they are ineligible for the plan.
- The candidate may either be an honorary compensation employee or a private sector employee who works in the public sector.
While filling up the application form for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022 are as follows:
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- BPL certificate
Steps to Apply for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022
- First of all, go to the official website of YSR Navasakam
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Download option
- After that click on the YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Performa option.
- Once you will click on the YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Performa link, a new page will open on the screen with the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme application form
- Now, Download the Aarogyasri Scheme application form
- After downloading the form, take out its printout
- Now fill in the form with all the required details
- After that, attach all the required documents with the application form
- Finally, submit the application form to the concerned department
Steps to Download the YSR Aarogyasri Card
To Download the YSR Aarogyasri Card, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the EHS option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Click on the Download Health Card option
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter your registered User ID
- Noe click on the Go button to display and download the YSR Aarogyasri Card
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2022, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- Email ID- email@example.com
- Phone No- 8333817424
- Extension No- 0863-225986