The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has provided a free crop insurance scheme for all of the farmers of the state and in this scheme, the details related to the beneficiaries will be available on the program which is held by the Chief Minister in different districts of the state. You can check out the details related to the YSR Free Crop Insurance Beneficiary List 2023 from the article provided below. We will also share with you all the specifications related to the beneficiary list and also the details. You can also check out the insurance claim status from the official website created by the government.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Beneficiary List 2023
The farmers of the Tirupati district will be provided financial support through the doctor YSR free crop insurance Scheme which was released on Wednesday for the crop loss which was faced by the farmers in the 2021 Kharif season. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will be crediting the amount into the bank accounts of the farmer and this program will be held at CK Palli of Sri Sathya Sai district. 15.60 farmers will be provided Rupees 2977.80 crore in the state under the scheme. In Tirupati district alone 5297 farmers will be receiving 3.58 crore Rupees. A program was held by the owner of the Chief Minister and in this program, the list of beneficiaries was provided to the farmers so that they can check whether or not they are eligible.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Benefits Of YSR Free Crop Insurance Beneficiary List
The farmers who have lost their crops due to any calamity will be provided financial support so that they can stabilize their income. The farmers will be given a mega cheque at the district level program which will be held at KVP Puram Mandal of Satyavedu Assembly Constituency. Yield-based crops like paddy, sugarcane, millets like ragi, pearl millets, etc, and climate-based crops like groundnuts, tomatoes, and pomegranate crops will be notified under the crop insurance scheme. The scheme was launched in the year 2023 in order to provide crop insurance benefits to all the farmers without any additional cost. The farmers were selected for the opportunities through the list made by the officers in charge.
Beneficiaries Of Free Crop Insurance Beneficiary List
The following people will be getting the benefit of the YSR crop insurance Scheme presented by the Chief Minister:-
- In the Srikalahasti constituency, 47 farmers of Thottambedu Mandal will be getting the benefit of Rupees 99689.35 under the scheme while in the Satyavedu constituency 668 farmers in different mandals will be getting 14.02 lakh.
- Farmers in the Chandragiri constituency will be getting maximum benefit in the Tirupati district, where 3645 farmers will be getting rupees 3.22 crores.
- In Puttar of Nagari constituency, 106 farmers will be getting the benefit of Rupees 89836.
- In Dakhili of Venkatagiri constituency, Rupees 21.49 lakh will be credited into 832 farmers’ accounts
- During the 2019 Kharif, 20,646 farmers got Rupees 15.89 crore under the crop insurance scheme.
- In 2020, 7294 farmers received Rupees 24.74 crore benefits in the district.
Beneficiary List District Wise
You can check out the beneficial list according to the various districts available in the state from the table given below:-
|S.No||District Name||Claim Sanctioned||Claim released||Balance Claims to be released||Claims credited into farmer accounts||Balance claims credited into farmer accounts|
|11||Y S R KADAPA||49.78||44.5||5.28||30||14.5|
Check Beneficiary List
If you want to check the Kharif crop insurance beneficiary less than you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to register yourself at the electronic panta website of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- You can visit the official website by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You will have to enter your username and password
- You have to click on the login button and then you will be able to check the list of beneficiaries accordingly
- The awards for the farmers will be presented only at the event which is organized by the authorities.