The First Graduate Scholarship scheme is an initiative of the State Government of Tamil Nadu to promote higher education. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide monetary benefits to the beneficiaries. Now the question is who can be the beneficiary under this scheme, what are the requirements, and many more. You will get answers to all your questions by reading this article. We are going to intricate all the information related to the First Graduate Scholarship scheme initiative of the Tamil Nadu State Government in this article. Read this article carefully where you will get the information about the procedure to apply for the scheme, eligibility criteria, documents required, important dates, and more.
First Graduate Scholarship 2021
Education plays a vital role in an individual’s life. To get good education money is required. Many of the students drop their studies after 12th and do not pursue higher education due to a lack of finance. To encourage the students for further studies government has started various schemes. These schemes support the students financially. The first graduate scholarship scheme is also one of them. Under this scheme, all those students will get financial benefits who is the first one in the family who get admission in a graduate course.
Highlights of First Graduate Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||First Graduate Scholarship|
|Offered by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of First Graduate Scholarship
The government of Tamil Nadu has started the First Graduate Scholarship scheme with the motive to promote higher education among less-educated families. This scholarship will help these people in getting a quality education and ultimately to the development of their families.
Only those aspirants who meet the eligibility conditions specified below may apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- Students must get admission through TNEA Anna University counselling
- Applicant must have domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu
- Applicant must belong to a family where no member is graduate.
- No family income limit applicable to apply for this scheme.
First Graduate Scholarship Amount
Contenders will get scholarship amount as specified below:
|Day-scholar||Rs. 25,000/ year|
|Hosteller||Rs. 25,000/ year|
The applicant must have a scanned copy of the following documents:
- Passport Size Photo
- 10th certificate
- Admission slip
- Photo ID proof
- Educational certificates
- Income proof
- Other significant documents.
Procedure To Apply For First Graduate Scholarship
- Go to the portal and look for the appropriate link to apply online for first graduate scheme
- Register yourself by providing all the important details
- Click register option and complete the rest application form
- Upload the necessary documents along with the application
- Submit the application by hit submit option but don’t forget to review your application
- Take print of the application for future use.
|Opening date of submission of application for scholarship||Notify Soon|
|Closing date of submission of application for scholarship||Notify Soon|
Note: We will update the information related to this scheme as the authorities releases any detail. Stay in touch with us to get updated information about this scheme and many other schemes of the Tamil Nadu Government.