Central University of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2023 is presented by the Central University which is situated in the Himachal Pradesh state. The main objective of the university is to provide freedom and wisdom to the people so that they can continue their education at the university and get Good career opportunities in the future. Different types of opportunities available at the University that one can take advantage of. There are also a lot of Fellowship programs available for people who are currently pursuing Ph.D. degrees and want to get an employment opportunity if they do not already have one. There is a list of different types of scholarship programs available at the university. The students can check out the complete list of the Central University of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2023 here. Also, check out the eligibility criteria here:
About Central University of Himachal Pradesh
Central University of Himachal Pradesh State was established to provide advanced knowledge. Students come from different states of India in order to get first-hand research facilities available at the University and to create a new branch of learning. The organization is available to make special provisions for integrated courses in different types of streams available in India. Innovations are promoted at the University. There are professors coming from different backgrounds so that they can teach students and provide them with education if needed. The organization also provides welfare opportunities to students who come from the economically backward section of society through different types of scholarships. Scholarships are available from the official website. You can fill out the application form accordingly.
Also Check: HP ePass Scholarship
List of Scholarships
- The Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP)
- iCED, Jaipur Internship Scheme
- PM Mentorship Scheme
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of OBC Students Himachal Pradesh
- Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of SC Students Himachal Pradesh
- Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of ST Students Himachal Pradesh
- Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Class Students Himachal Pradesh
- DST Inspire
- ICMR (SRF)
- ICSSR PDF
- Indira Gandhi Utkrishth Chatravriti Yojnana Himachal Pradesh
- JRF (NFSC)
- Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana – Himachal Pradesh
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students
- National Fellowship for Higher Education (NFHE) of ST Students to pursue M.Phil/Ph.D Degree
- NFOBC JRF
- PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- PMSSS (J&K) Students
- Post Matric Scheme for Award of Scholarship under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities CS
- Post Matric Scholarship to ST Students – Assam
- Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
Types of Scholarships
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
This scholarship is created for students who have been admitted to the college and the university. Students will first have to confirm their admission to the university in order to get the benefit of the scholarship. This scholarship is sponsored by the central sector of the university. The scholarship will be provided on the basis of the academic performance that the students are putting forward in their qualifying exams. Students who come from the economically backward section of society can fill out the application form for these scholarships by visiting the official website of the Central University of Himachal Pradesh state.
Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme of SC ST OBC Students Himachal Pradesh
People who belong to the minority community can apply for this prestigious scholarship presented by the Central University of Himachal Pradesh. However, the students will have to submit proper documents in order to get the benefit of this scholarship. Students will have to submit the documents duly signed by the concerned authorities in order to prove their minority community. The application is to be submitted before the last date in order to be eligible to be submitted to the concerned authorities of the university. Then only, the student will be provided the financial assistance directly into the bank accounts.
Dr Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Class Students Himachal Pradesh
Dr Ambedkar scholarships are available in different states of India. These scholarships are only available for the people who are coming from the economically backward section of the society and the people who belong to the minority community. Scheduled caste and scheduled tribes students can easily apply for this prestigious scholarship by filling out the application form that is available at the national scholarship portal. Important documents are to be submitted along with the application form to get financial assistance accordingly.
Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Himachal Pradesh
This scholarship is also listed on the official website of the national scholarship portal. The scholarship will be provided to the students who are pursuing post plus two courses and this will be awarded only to 150 students. Students who have scored 55 to 60% in the qualifying exams are eligible to apply for this prestigious scholarship. 10000 for a year is provided on the basis of merit without any income criteria to all of the students who are eligible. Students who are eligible can fill out the application form for the scholarship by visiting the official NSP portal.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS
Students who are pursuing technical courses can easily apply for the prestigious scheme presented by the national scholarship portal. This scholarship scheme is only available for people who are continuing their technical education at the university and want to get proper opportunities so that they can complete their education. This specific scholarship is available for the computer science subject. Students are liable to submit the application form for the merit scholarship by visiting the official website of the national scholarship portal.
National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students
If you are coming from the scheduled tribe category and you want to pursue your higher education in the Himachal Pradesh State then you can apply for the scholarship that is specially meant for the people. Students who want to get the benefit of this scholarship will have to submit the original documents on the NSP portal and then they will have to wait for confirmation. The financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Beneficiaries will be able to use the financial assistance in order to pursue higher education in the Himachal Pradesh state.
PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
The Indira Gandhi Girl Child Scholarship is a very famous scholarship that is available to women who are single children of their parents and want to continue their education. This scholarship is provided in order to help women to continue their education in post-graduation and in non-professional courses only. Beneficiaries will be recognized on the basis of the income criteria and on the basis of the family situation. Students can fill out the application form for this scholarship by visiting the official website of UGC.
- Students will be selected on the basis of financial assistance and their income criteria.
- These scholarships will also be provided to the students on the basis of the performance that they are putting forward in the qualifying exams.
- Scholarship authority can also conduct an interview and then the students can be selected on the basis of the performance that they have put forward in the interview round.
- Students have to make sure that they are following the eligibility criteria that is mentioned by the scholarship organization and then only they will be selected for this scholarship.
- All the documents that the students have submitted must be original and they must be signed by the competent authorities in order to be considered by the scholarship organization.
Also Check: HP Scholarship
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2023 Application Process
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The candidates will first have to visit the Central University of HP website of the national scholarship portal by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option called New Registration
- The instructions will open on your screen.
- Tick mark the declaration.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Enter all of the details.
- Enter name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details etc.
- Enter the captcha code y
- Click the “Register” option.
- Now you have to log in using your credentials.
- Click on the option called Application Form
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Enter details including the State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue”
- Upload the documents.
- Click on “Final Submission’’
- The application form will be successfully submitted.
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship 2023 FAQs
Most of the scholarships listed on the official website of Central University are available on the NSP portal. Students can apply for the scholarship by visiting the NSP portal.
If the scholarship that you are applying for is specifically available for the Himachal Pradesh State then you must be a permanent resident of the Himachal Pradesh State however you must also follow the income-specific criteria of each scholarship.
If you want to get selected for the different types of scholarships available at the Central University of Himachal Pradesh State then you must have good marks in your qualifying exams and you must submit all of the original documents.
Most of the scholarships listed on the official website of the Central University of Himachal Pradesh state are centrally sponsored by the Himachal Pradesh Government so you need not get admission in the university to avail these scholarships.