Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2023 is a scholarship presented by the organization in order to provide educational opportunities to students and the implementation of this scheme will be starting in 2023. This scheme is presented for the Gujarat students who are studying in classes 9th and 12th. This is a prestigious scheme that is presented by the Gujarat government in order to provide proper opportunities to the people who are coming from the economically backward section of society and do not have access to financial resources. You have to submit your application form before the last date of 26 May 2023 in order to be eligible for all of the benefits and make sure that you are submitting the application form with all of the important documents.
Objective Of Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2023
The main objective of Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme is to provide proper opportunities related to financial benefits to the students who are currently studying in class 9th to 12th and wants to continue their education even after they have graduated from class 9th. 20000 Rupees will be provided to the people who are currently studying in classes 9th and 10th and 25000 will be provided to the students who are currently studying in classes 11th and 12th. The students will be provided with the benefit of this scholarship if they are studying in Government schools available in the Gujarat state or any other type of school which are supported by the Gujarat government. The scholarship amount will be provided every year for the help of the students.
Also Check: Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- Advertisement Date: 11/05/2023
- Apply online form start date: 7/08/2023
- Last date Gyan Sadhana Scholarship online form: 31/08/2023
- Exam Date Gyan Sadhana Scholarship: 11 June 2023.
- The students must be a permanent residents of the Gujarat state
- The applicant must have appeared for class 8 exams.
- The students must study in government, government-aided, or local schools.
- The annual household income of the rural students must not exceed 1.5 lakh and for the urban students, the household income must not exceed Rs 1.5 lakh annually.
- The students will have to take a competitive exam and the most meritorious students will be eligible for the benefit.
Benefits Of The Scheme
- For the students studying in classes 9 to 10th, 20000 Rupees will you provided annually
- For the students studying in classes 11th and 12th, Rupees 25000 will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- The exam will have only multiple-choice question
- The exam will be of 120 marks and their duration is 1:30
- The exam will be in English and Gujarati.
Also Read: Post SSC Scholarship
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
- You will first have to visit the Gyan Sadhana website of the scholarship scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page with a lot of important notifications will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called Gyan Sadhna scholarship scheme
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the option called Apply
- Enter your child’s unique ID and then you need to submit the application form accordingly.
- Upload all of the documents and click on the submit button.
- After uploading all of the details, you can click on the Report option and you can now download the application.
- Take a printout of the Nominal Roll and submit the in the O/o the District Educational Officer concerned.
- Two sets of Nominal Rolls attested by the Head of the Institution concerned. Application of each candidate attested by the Head of the Institution concerned (Attested copy of Caste and Medical Certificate in case of SC/ST/PH should be enclosed) with Original Challan.
Terms And Conditions
- The scholarship will be directly deposited in the student’s account. The scholarship amount will be paid based on 80 percent attendance of the students.
- If a student fails in any class during the course of classes 9 to 12 or drops out of school, and any serious action is taken against the student, the benefit of this scheme will cease.
- There are no application fees that you need to submit.
- Commissioner Of Schools
- Address: Block-9, 1 st floor, J.M.Bhavan, Old Sachivalaya, Gandhinagar
- Tel no: 079-23254014
- Other Office: 079-23254014
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Gyan Sadhana Scholarship Scheme 2023 FAQs
The students can visit the official website of the State examination board and can click on the option called Apply to apply for this scheme.
If you want to be eligible for the scheme then you must have cleared your class 8 exam and you must be in the Gujarat state.
Students of class 9th and 10th will be provided 20000 Rupees and students of class 11th and 12th will be provided 25000 Rupees.
The last date to apply for the scholarship scheme is 26 May 2023.
The scholarship examination will be conducted on 11 June 2023.