The University has provided the Chanakya scholarship 2023 in order to help people who are otherwise not able to continue their PG and UG degrees because of certain reasons or even because of their financial differences. You can check out the information about the Chanakya Scholarship 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the information about the application procedure that you need to follow in order to be a part of this scholarship. You can check out the information about the eligibility criteria and also the last date to apply for these scholarships from the article presented here.
What Is Chanakya Scholarship 2023?
If you have taken admitted to Chanakya University then you are eligible to apply for the Chanakya Scholarship because the university can sometimes be very hard to continue your education. There is a full examination fee that you need to pay in order to continue your education at Chanakya University. The Chanakya scholarship program is available for eligible candidates who want to pursue the graduate program at Chanakya University. The students will be able to continue their education in the university through the means of these scholarships that are presented according to the needs and wants of the students. The students will also be provided academic help through the development of these scholarships.
Also Check: M3M Foundation Lakshya Scholarship
|CSET exam||March 26th|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scholarship:-
- Open for students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate course at Chanakya University.
- Applicants must have scored more than 85% and above marks in their Class 10 and 12 examinations.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources should not be more than INR 8 Lakh.
- Students from PAN India are eligible.
- The students from the BPL category can be given a preference.
Benefits Of Chanakya Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this scholarship scheme:-
- Up to INR 2.5 Lakh per year (Including 100% tuition fees)
- The scholarship covers tuition/program fees, other non-refundable fees of the university, library fees, laboratory fees, hostel accommodation, and food expenses.
- Candidates securing scholarships will be required to fill out the college application form. The final decision of granting a scholarship and %age waiver on the tuition fee is with the Scholarship Committee.
The following documents are required in order to successfully apply for this scholarship opportunity provided by the organization:-
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination [Class 10 11, 12 (not mandatory)]
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Family income proof of parents/guardians (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Bank passbook of the applicant
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure in order to be selected for the scholarship scheme:-
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background
- The first round of document verification
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the online entrance test Chanakya Scholarship Entrance Test (CUSET)
- Telephonic round of interviews with the Buddy4Study team
- Virtual and in-person interviews of further shortlisted candidates by the Chanakya University core team
- Field visits to verify students’ economic eligibility (to be conducted by Chanakya University)
- The final selection and awarding of the scholarship will be at the discretion of Chanakya University.
The applicant will be selected on the basis of the following selection criteria presented by Chanakya University for the Chanakya scholarship:-
|1||SSLC/10th Score in percentage||15%|
|2||PUC/12th Score in Percentage||15%|
|4||Personal Interview Score||35%|
Duration & Renewal of the Award of Scholarship
The “Chanakya Scholarship” will be tenable for one academic year. You can check out the information from the pointers given below:-
- The “Chanakya Scholarship “shall be reviewed by the scholarship renewal committee and the decision of the committee will stand final.
- The process of review shall be conducted between the period of completion of the academic year and the commencement of the next academic year. A separate notification shall be issued in this regard by the university.
Disbursement of Scholarships
If you want to provide this scholarship then you can check out the information about this scholarship from the table given below:-
|Family Income range||Tuition fee waiver||Hostel fee waiver|
|< 3.00 lakhs||100%||100%|
|3.01 – 4.00 lakhs||50%||100%|
|4.01 – 6.00 lakhs||50%||50%|
|6.01 – 8.00 lakhs||50%||–|
Also Check: Global Scholarship Program
Chanakya Scholarship 2023 Application Process
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of Chanakya University by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the University will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called scholarship and a new page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Apply Now.
- You have to register yourself by sending the information about yourself and then you can apply for this scholarship by login in using your credentials.
- 7022023277 (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
Chanakya Scholarship FAQs
You can visit the official website of Chanakya University and then click on the apply now button in order to fill out the registration form.
The students will be able to continue their education through the development of this scholarship without any problems at Chanakya University.
The applicant must have taken admitted to the university and must follow the income criteria to apply for the scholarship.
The applicant must submit the application form as soon as possible because the exam is to be held on March 26.
The applicant must submit identification proofs. You must also submit your caste and category certificate.