There are a lot of different fellowship programs available by the concerned authorities through which the applicants will be able to get proper benefits related to financial freedom and the candidates can register at the official website in order to get proper information related to the fellowship program available by the authorities. You can check out the details related to CPS Fellowship 2022 given here and we will also share with you all the specifications related to the Apply Online, Minimum Eligibility & Last Date of Registration.
CPS Fellowship 2022
If you want to be admitted to the CPS Fellowship then you will have to fill out the admission form. The registration procedure for the fellowship started on 12th May 2022 and the last date to apply for the fellowship program is 20th May 2022. The applicant can submit the registration form online and there are 104 seats available for the courses in these 792 seats are available for private institutes and 222 seats are available for the Government and corporate colleges and local bodies institutions. The students can get information related to the seats if they visit the official website of the organization.
Important Dates Related To CPS Fellowship
|CPS Admission 2022 Seat Matrix Release||May 12, 2022,|
|Online Registrations Begins||May 12, 2022,|
|Last Date to Apply||May 20, 2022|
|Payment of Registrations||Open till May 20, 2022|
|Uploading of Required Documents||Open till May 21, 2022|
|Publication of Provisional State Merit List||May 23, 2022,|
|Online Choice Filling||May 24 to May 26, 2022,|
|Declaration of First Selection List||May 28, 2022,|
|Joining Period for 1st round||May 30 to June 04, 2022 (till 5:00 pm)|
The applicant will have to pay the registration fees of Rupees 3000 to take admitted to fellowship programs.
The applicant must follow the following non-eligibility criteria to apply for this fellowship:-
- The candidate who has not appeared for NEET-PG 2021 examination.
- A candidate who has not completed an internship on or before 30/09/2021.
- A candidate registered for any CPS Diploma/ Fellowship PG course and has not completed the CPS course or has not cleared the said examination.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this brochure, if a competent authority finds anything suspicious about any of the candidate’s application/information or any matter related to admission, such candidate shall be made non-eligible after a thorough inquiry.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the fellowship program:-
- A student desirous of joining a Post-Graduate Course must have obtained a basic qualification of MBBS or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India for the purpose of First Schedule Second Schedule or Third Schedule of the IMC Act 1956 as amended from time to time.
- All the students who have passed MCI recognized MBBS examination held by any of the recognized universities or have obtained a qualification mentioned in the above paragraph and are seeking admission into CPS affiliated institution for the purpose of the Certificate Course / Diploma / Fellowship of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Mumbai must provide themselves with Certificate of Eligibility from this College at the time of applying for enrolment as Post-Graduate students. However, a student who has passed the MCPS Examination of the CPS prior to December 2009 Mumbai is exempted from such an eligibility certificate.
- Candidates must hold Permanent Registration with the Maharashtra Medical Council or the State Medical Council where the CPS courses are recognized prior to enrolment
The following documents must be submitted to apply for this prestigious fellowship program:-
- Caste certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- EWS Category Certificate
- Orphan Certificate
- PWD Certificate
CPS Fellowship 2022 Apply Online
If you want to apply online for the fellowship then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The admission for the fellowship courses will be based upon the post-graduation National eligibility cum entrance examination and all of the seats will be filled by central admission or through counseling procedure which will be conducted by CPS Mumbai.
- You will have to visit the official website in order to apply for this fellowship program by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen and now you will have to click on the option called CPS Schedule Of Application Procedure
- The PDF of the admission will open on your screen and then you will have to click on the apply online button to apply for the admission.
- You have to fill out the application form successfully and upload all of the documents mentioned above.
- Submit the application form and you will be eligible to get into the fellowship program.