The defence Ministry Scholarship announces by the Ministry of Defence. Under this scholarship scheme, the government is going to provide financial aid to the students who are studying in class 6th in a school approved by the union cabinet from the academic year 2022-23. In this article today we are going to elaborate on the scheme in detail. If you desire to know more about eligibility, the selection process, apply process, the documents required etc. then read this article very carefully till the end of the page.
What Is Defence Ministry Scholarship 2023?
Defence Ministry Scholarship launches on Wednesday 13 October 2021 for the students who are studying in 100 schools approved by the union cabinet in government and private sectors with Sainik School Society under the Ministry of Defence. The scholarship will give to the students on the basis of merit-cum-means basis. Interested students may apply for the scholarship scheme from the academic year 2022-23. For more details look for further stated information.
Highlights Of Defence Ministry Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Defence Ministry Scholarship
- Launched by: Defence Ministry
- Beneficiaries: Sainik School Students
- Launched on: Wednesday 13 October, 2021
- No of Scholarship: 50
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: Online
Implementation of Defence Ministry Scholarship
The ministry of defence is planning to implement the scheme from the academic year 2022-23. The government is going to sanction an amount of rupees 20 crores for the first year of the scholarship and 40 crores for the second year.
Defence Ministry Scholarship School Details
The government has approved a hundred schools which put under an existing Sainik School in each state. At present, there are only 33 Sainik schools across the country. Each school management will associate with an army retired office. Ex-serviceman will associate to conduct drills and games in the school. A standard common uniform will follow by the schools as per the guidelines of the Sainik School Society.
Objective Of Defence Ministry Scholarship
Many students are there across the country who need financial help to complete their studies. Many schemes are there run by the central government and state government to support the students. Defence Ministry scholarship is another initiative of the central government. The main objective of the Ministry of Defence behind launching this scheme is to support the students financially by providing them assistance from class 6th up to class 12th.
Benefits Of Scholarship
- Under this scheme students of class 6th will get Rs. 40000/- annual scholarship
- Scholarship amount will be given 50% of the fee maximum up to 40000
- Scholarship amount will increase as the standard of students will increase up to 12 standard
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen
- Only those aspirants who are going to take admission in class 6th for the academic session 2022-23 can apply
Documents Required for Defence Ministry Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Previous standard marksheet
- Other Document
Selection of the students will be on the basis of merit come means basis.
Defence Ministry Scholarship Application Procedure
As the scholarship has announce recently there is no information yet release by the authorities relates to the submission of the application form for the scholarship. Further are the common steps which you have to follow while submitting the application form through online mode. We will update the process once released by the authorities step by step.
- Open the official website of the Defence Minister scholarship.
- From home page of the portal you have to search the link to read the detailed information carefully are you may this article
- Now you have to click the apply online link to open the application form.
- As the application opens on the screen start feeling the details as asked in it like name date of birth gender and other details.
- Now you have to upload the documents as listed above in the prescribed format and size.
- Review the application form and check whether any changes are required to make or not.
- If no changes is required to make then submit the application form by clicking submit button or else make the changes and then submit.
- Remember to take a printout of the application form at last for further use.
Yet there is no update about the application form-filling procedure to be started. We will update the details once released by the authorities.
Yet there is no information related to the submission of the application form but it is expected that the application form filling procedure will be online.
Selection of the students will be made on the merit comes means basis.
We will update the last date once the information is released by the authorities till now there is no information about the application form.