Directorate of Student’s Welfare Cell at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda presented the DSW Scholarship MSU 2023. The people who have taken admitted to the university can apply for this scholarship scheme by visiting the official website. The applicant can submit the application form starting on 26 January 2023. The last date to apply for the scholarship opportunity is 10 February 2023. The applicant will be provided with a lot of benefits if they are applying for this scholarship program by the organization. The students will be provided financial assistance fee waiver and also a freeship card if they are applying for this prestigious scholarship opportunity created by the concerned authorities of the university. The details related to the eligibility criteria and the awards available are mentioned below.
- The applicant must submit the application form starting on 26 January 2023.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 10 February 2023.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship:
- The candidate should be a regular/ bonafide/ enrolled student at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 3,50,000 from all sources.
- The candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in the last qualifying examination.
- The applicants should not receive any financial assistance/ fee waiver from any other source.
Benefits of DSW Scholarship MSU
There are a lot of benefits that will be available to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship program. You can check the benefits given below:
- Financial benefits will be provided to the people if they are applying for this scholarship program.
- Free shipping cards will be provided to the people so that they can get financial assistance.
- The students will be able to get a fee waiver if they are applying for this prestigious scholarship.
The applicant must pay the following application fees in order to successfully apply for the scholarship program:
- The applicant should pay an application fee of INR 200 offline, and they should download the printout of the prepayment challan from the Directorate of Student’s Welfare portal.
The following documents are required in order to successfully fill out the application form for the scholarship opportunity:
- Passport size photograph
- Specimen signature of the candidate
- Marks sheet of the last qualifying examination
- Current year fee receipt
- Faculty identity card
- Aadhar card
- Salary slip/ income certificate of the parent
- Latest electricity bill of the current residence
- Copy of the front page of the Bank of Baroda passbook
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- BPL card (if applicable)
- Rent agreement/ rent payment receipt (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of police/defense certificate
DSW Scholarship MSU 2023 Application Process
- You have to first visit the DSW Scholarship website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- Click on the New User option.
- On the new page, click on the ‘Registration Form for Scholarship, Financial Assistance, Fee Waiver and/or Freeship 2022-23’ option.
- The registration form will open on your screen and you have to fill out the registration form.
- Click ‘Register Me’. If there is some mistake against some entry, then it will be indicated in red letters. Correct the entries and again click ‘Register Me’.
- If all entries are correct, click ‘Yes’ against the line ‘Confirmation about information filled by you in the online form is correct ?’ and click ‘Register Me’.
- Login into the system again using the existing Username and Password.
- Complete the payment process.
- Upload the documents
- Click on ‘Print Registration Form’.
- The system will generate your Registration Form based on your entered information. Once the form is generated on the screen press ‘Ctrl+P’ to print your registration form.
- PRN consists of only 10 digits then proceed the PRN by six zero ‘000000’ (eg. Your PRN is ‘1234567809’ then write ‘0000001234567809’)
Terms and Conditions of DSW Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for the scholarship opportunity:
- Any incomplete application form/ forms without supporting documents are rejected.
- DSW awards the scholarship to the students based on merit. The decision of DSW concerning the scholarship is final.
- The committee members may schedule an informal home visit to verify the details provided by the applicant.
- The scholarship amount is disbursed for two consecutive semesters and will not be automatically renewed for successive terms.
- Candidates who wish to seek scholarship benefits for another year should submit a renewal application.
- DSW reserves the right to award scholarships depending on the availability of funds.
- Any misleading claims in the scholarship application will lead to the debarring of the applicant from any assistance or any other strict action.
DSW Scholarship MSU 2023 FAQs
The applicant must visit the official website in order to successfully fill out the application form for the scholarship.
The applicant must be enrolled in the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Vadodara in order to successfully apply for this scholarship opportunity.
The applicant will be provided a lot of benefits such as a tuition fee waiver if they are applying for this prestigious scholarship.
The applicants are requested to pay 200 rupees as an application fee in order to successfully apply for this scholarship.
The applicant must submit all of the documents related to their identification and their education in order to successfully apply for the scholarship.