Girls are doing excel in every field in our country still there are many girls who are unable to get higher education due to lack of finance. Yet parents discriminate against their children on the basis of their gender. Parents are happy to spend money on the education of a boy child instead of a girl child. To support the girls, many government and private organizations run various scholarship programs. One such scholarship program has been launched by the Ericsson called Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program. In this article, we are going to elaborate on the scholarship program like the application process, documents required, selection process, eligibility, and more.
About Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program has been announced by Ericsson. Under the scholarship, young girls students will be benefited. Beneficiaries will get financial help to bear the academic expenses. Under the scholarship scheme, students who are pursuing an engineering degree or MBA can apply. The application procedure for this scheme is to online mode. Detailed steps to submit an online application are also mentioned below. Interested seekers may apply before the last date.
Also Check: Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship
Highlights Of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program
- Name of the Scholarship: Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program
- Launched by: Ericsson
- Launched for: Meritorious girl students
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.ericsson.com
- The last date to apply for the scholarship will update soon
Benefits of Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program
The applicant will get a scholarship amount of INR 75000/- per year to bear the academic expenses including tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, mobile, laptop, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program Objective
The Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program is an initiative of Ericsson. This scheme has been started with the objective to help the girl students financially. Moreover to encourage them to higher studies in the field of engineering and MBA programs. This will lead to the empowerment of Females in society.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- The applicant should be a girl child.
- She must be studying in the 2nd year of the MBA program at reputed colleges in India or the 2nd year of the Engineering program in ICT streams (IT/CS) at state/UGC-recognized colleges in India.
- Must have secured 6.5 GPA or equivalent marks in the previous year’s final exams
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than INR 6,00,000.
- The applicant’s parent should not be an employee of Ericsson and Buddy4Study.
Selection of the seekers will be made on the basis of academic merit and financial background.
- Bank account details of the applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Marksheets or grade cards of previous qualifying examination
- Passport size photograph
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
Also Check: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship program, seekers have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- The home page of the website will open from where you have to go to the menu bar
- Select the “scholarship” option and the further list will open from where you have to click “all scholarships”
- Now you have to look over the Ericsson Empowering Girl Scholarship Program from the opened page and click on it
- Now click on apply now option given in front of one of the following two scholarships as per your choice
- For Engineering Students
- For MBA Students
- A login window will open with four login options on the screen
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Log in the portal to open the ‘Application Form Page’ and if not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’, then first register yourself
- To register click the Register option and use your Facebook/Google account or fill the registration details manually
- This will redirect you to the scholarship application form page.
- To begin the process, select the ‘Start Application’ button and start filling in the required details like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload relevant documents, pick the ‘Preview’ button, and check all the details you entered.
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
Applicants may contact the below-given email or phone number if still have any queries:
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 265) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- He or she must apply before the last date in order to avoid any mishappening.
- The applicant must have a valid and active mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- The applicant must have a valid and active email ID.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of the scholarship programs.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for application form submission.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Check the application form carefully before finally submitting it.