Hello readers, welcome to our portal. Today we are here with information about the initiative of one of the biggest not-for-profit organizations named Buddy4study India Foundation. The foundation has started an initiative of EWS Scholarship 2023 for the students of economically weaker sections of society. Under this scholarship scheme, students who meet the eligibility conditions will get only monetary benefits. Further in this article, you will get the eligibility condition details along with other significant information such as the application process, last date, benefits, and more.
What Is EWS Scholarship 2023?
EWS Scholarship has been initiated for the economically weaker section of students of society. Under this scholarship, the foundation is going to distribute scholarships among the students who have passed 10th standard board exams with good academic marks and are going to pursue 11th or 12th standard in any of the fields. Contenders have to apply for the scholarship through online mode. detailed instructions to submit the application are specified below.
Also Check: Reliance Foundation Scholarships
Highlights Of Economic Weaker Section Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: EWS Scholarship
- Launched by: Buddy4study India Foundation
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: financial aid
- Mode of application: Online
Objective Of EWS Scholarship
The objective behind launching the EWS Scholarship of Buddy4study India Foundation is to help needy students of economically weaker sections. Under this scheme, students will get financial help and encouragement to pursue higher studies.
Benefits Of EWS Scholarship
The applicants who selects for the EWS scholarship will get INR 10000/- as a scholarship benefit plus free access to an online learning app – Buddy4Learn. This is an android application for learning. The key features of this application are Curated Learning Material, Class-wise, and Subject-wise sorting, Tracking of Learning Span, and Performance Assessment.
- The scholarship application is open for all the students of Indian national who are studying in 11th & 12th standard.
- Students must hold a 10th standard board examination certificate from the state or central board
- Applicant must secure at least 50% marks in the board examination
- Applicant’s family income should not be more than INR 6 Lakh per annum
- The candidate must pursue 11th or 12th standard schooling through regular mode. Open school/ private studying students are not eligible.
- Address proof
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
- Class 10 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Photo identity proof
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the following:
- Scrutiny of applications will be made
- A list of the selected seekers will be prepared on the basis of academic marks and financial background
- Selected students have to appear for a telephone interview
- Maybe the further selected students have to appear for an interview in person if required.
Also Check: Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship
EWS Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the EWS scholarship scheme, seekers have to go to the Buddy4study India Foundation official portal
- The home page of the website will open on the screen, go to the menu bar and choose the search option
- Enter EWS Scholarship in the search bar and hit enter
- As you hit the scholarship list will open on the screen choose “Ews-Scholarship-For-Class-10-Passed-Students”
- A new page will open from where you have to read the details and click on apply now option
- A login window will open with 4 login options
- Mobile number
- Email id
- If you are registered with the portal then Login with your registered ID to open the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered then first register yourself by choosing Register option
- Use your Facebook/Google account or fill in the registration details manually to get registered
- As you complete the registration you will redirect you to the ‘EWS Scholarship’ application form page.
- Select the ‘Start Application’ button and begin the process by filling in the required details in the online application form like
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload the relevant documents, pick the ‘Preview’ button to check all the details, and If no change is required to make hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Phone number: 011-430-92248(Ext-172) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: email@example.com