Aditya Birla Capital Foundation has started a new scholarship program. The name of the scholarship is Aditya Birla capital covid scholarship program 2023. This program is specially designed for students who are studying from class 1st to graduation degree level. Students will get financial help under this scheme. Interested students may collect detailed information about eligibility conditions, the online application process, documents required to submit, benefits of the scheme, and much other information which is significant.
About Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
Aditya Birla Capital Foundation is a non-profit company engaged in the CSR initiatives of Aditya Birla Capital Limited and its subsidiaries. The Scholarship Program is one of the CSR initiatives of the organization. With the help of the scheme, authorities are going to help needy students by providing them scholarships UP to INR 60000 to cover their academic expenses. The scholarship amount will be given once. The whole amount will transfer to the bank account of the applicant who gets selected. Selection of the students will be made on the basis of their financial background and academic performance.
Also Read: Reliance Foundation Scholarships
Highlights Of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
- Name of the scheme: Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
- Launched by: Aditya Birla Capital Foundation
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official Website: Aditya Birla Capital COVID
Application form filling process will be updated soon
Last date to apply for the scholarship will be updated soon
- Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
- for School Students
- for College Students
Benefits Of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
|For School Students 2021||Students studying from classes 1 to 8th will get INR 24000Students studying from classes 9 to 12th will get INR 30000|
|For College Students 2021||Students studying in professional degree course will get INR 60000Students studying in an under-graduation degree course will get INR 36000|
|For School Students 2021||Applicants who lost their parents due to the COVID-19 pandemic can apply, Applicant must be a student studying an Undergraduate degreeApplicant should be an Indian citizen|
|For College Students 2021||Applicants who lost their parents due to the COVID-19 pandemic can apply, Applicant must be a student studying in Undergraduate degreeApplicant should be an Indian citizen|
- A government-issued identity proof
- Aadhaar card
- voter identity card
- driving license
- PAN card
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Death certificate of parent(s)due to COVID-19
- Hospital receipts,
- Doctor prescription,
- Covid test report,
- Medical Bills for COVID medication,
- hospital discharge summary, etc.
- Current year admission proof
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Income proof (non-mandatory)
- Marksheet of the previous class
Students have to undergo the following selection process to get the benefits under the scheme:
- Firstly, screening of applications will be made
- A selection list will be prepared for the telephone interview
- A telephonic interview will be held which is followed by a document verification process.
- A final selection list will be prepared and benefits will be transferred to the applicant’s account.
Also Read: Oasis Scholarship
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship, seekers should have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- On the home page go to the menu bar, choose the “scholarship” option and a further list will open from there choose the “all scholarships” link
- Search for the scholarship from the opened page and select the link.
- Now click on apply now option given in front of the scheme name
- A login window will open on the screen along with 4 login options: Facebook, Google, Mobile Number, and Email id
- Choose one of the options and log in to the portal with your registered ID
- If you are not registered with Buddy4Study, then press the Register option
- Use your Facebook/Google account or fill in the registration details manually
- The application form will appear on the screen, choose the ‘Start Application’ button
- Fill in the required details in the application form like name, Date of birth, Guardian Name, Contact number, Email id, Course details, etc.
- Upload the relevant documents and select the ‘Preview’ button to check all the details.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process and take print off the form for further use.
- Phone number: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 268) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Points to Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program, the applicant must keep these points in mind.
- Please do check the eligibility before applying for any scholarship.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Affix your recently created photograph on the scholarship application form.
- Enter the details in the application form as per your educational certificate details.
- The applicant must have a bank account number
- You must have a valid aadhar card linked with your bank account number.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for the Online submission of the scholarship application form.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number and email id that will remain active for the upcoming days.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of the scholarship programs.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.