Aditya Birla capital Foundation has started a new scholarship program. The name of the scholarship is Aditya Birla capital covid scholarship program 2022. This program is specially designed for the students who are studying from class 1st to graduation degree level. Students will get financial help under this scheme. Interested students may collect detailed information about eligibility conditions, the online application process, documents required to submit, benefits of the scheme, and much other such information which is significant.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
Aditya Birla Capital Foundation is a non-profit company engaged in the CSR initiatives of Aditya Birla Capital Limited and its subsidiaries. The Scholarship Program is one of the CSR initiatives of the organization. With the help of the scheme, authorities are going to help the needy students by providing them scholarships UP to INR 60000 to cover their academic expenses. Scholarship amount will be given once. The whole amount will transfer to the bank account of the applicant who gets selected. Selection of the students will be made on the basis of their financial background and academic performance.
Highlights Of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
- Name of the scheme: Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
- Launched by: Aditya Birla Capital Foundation
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official Website: https://www.adityabirlacapital.com/
Application form filling process is ongoing.
Last date to apply for the scholarship is 31 January, 2022
- Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
- for School Students
- for College Students
Benefits Of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
|For School Students 2021||Students studying from class 1 to 8th will get INR 24000Students studying from class 9 to 12th will get INR 30000|
|For College Students 2021||Students studying in professional degree course will get INR 60000Students studying in under-graduation degree course will get INR 36000|
|For School Students 2021||Applicants who lost their parents due to COVID 19 pandemic can apply, Applicant must be a student studying in from class 1st to 12thApplicant should be an Indian citizen|
|For College Students 2021||Applicants who lost their parents due to COVID 19 pandemic can apply, Applicant must be a student studying in from Undergraduate degreeApplicant should be an Indian citizen|
- A government-issued identity proof
- Aadhaar card
- voter identity card
- driving license
- PAN card
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Death certificate of parent(s)due to COVID-19
- Hospital receipts,
- Doctor prescription,
- Covid test report,
- Medical Bills for COVID medication,
- hospital discharge summary, etc.
- Current year admission proof
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Income proof (non-mandatory)
- Marksheet of the previous class
Students have to undergo the following selection process to get the benefits under the scheme:
- Firstly, screening of application will be made
- Selection list will be prepared for the telephonic interview
- Telephonic interview will be held which is followed by document verification process.
- Final selection list will be prepared and benefits will be transferred to the applicant’s account.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship, seekersshould have to go to the official website of the buddy4study
- On home page go to the menu bar, choose “scholarship” option and a further list will open from there choose “all scholarships” link
- Search for the scholarship from the opened page and select the link.
- Now click on apply now option given in front of the scheme name
- Login window will open on the screen along with 4 login options: Facebook, Google, Mobile number and Email id
- Choose one of the option and login the portal by your registered ID
- If you are not registered with Buddy4Study, then press Register option
- Use your Facebook/Google account or fill the registration details manually
- Application form will appear on the screen, choose ‘Start Application’ button
- Fill the required details in the application form likeName, Date of birth, Guardian name, Contact number, Email id, Course details etc.
- Upload the relevant documents and select ‘Preview’ button to check all the details.
- Press ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process and take print of the form for further use.
- Phone number: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 268) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Points to Remember
Before applying for any scholarship program, the applicant must keep these points in mind.
- Please do check the eligibility before applying for any scholarship.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Affix your recently created photograph on the scholarship application form.
- Enter the details in the application form as per your educational certificate details.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for the Online submission of the scholarship application form.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number and email id that will remain active for the upcoming days.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of the scholarship programs.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.