FHRAI Scholarship is an initiative of the federation of the hotel and restaurant association of India. Under this initiative, the authorities are going to provide fee waivers to the students who are going to pursue B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from the FHRAI – IHM, Greater Noida. Interested students may accumulate detailed information related to the scholarship including eligibility criteria application process selection process and more from the further section of this article. We have designed this article specially for our readers to provide detailed information in regard to the scholarship.
Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India has made an announcement of a scholarship program for the FHRAI members for promoting professional education in hospitality management from FHRAI – IHM. Under the scheme, beneficiaries will get a fee waiver of up to 50% to pursue B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration. The applicant may accumulate detailed information about the scholarship further in this article. All eligible candidates will get the scholarship benefits on a first come first serve and merit basis.
Highlights Of FHRAI Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: FHRAI Scholarship
- Launched by: Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: fee waiver
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: fhrai.com
Objective Of FHRAI Scholarship
The main objective of the Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India behind the scholarship program is to
- Offer students an opportunity to pursue world-class education
- Increase the availability of quality manpower for the industry
- Facilitating affordable education from India’s leading hospitality management institute
Benefits Of FHRAI Scholarship
Beneficiaries who get selected for the scholarship program will get the 50% fee waiver as mentioned here:
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Existing Tuition Fee||Rs. 99,400||Rs. 1,01,200||Rs. 1,17,200|
|Scholarship Offered||Rs. 49,700||Rs. 50,600||Rs. 58,600|
- The applicant should be a child of an FHRAI / regional association Member/employee working in the member establishment.
- Applicants must fulfill the age and Eligibility requirement of admission to the course as per NCHMCT rules.
- Applicants can not apply for any other Scholarship if getting benefits under this scheme.
- Applicant must hold a 12th Standard passing certificate.
- Admission proof
- 12th certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Other important documents
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of merit and on a first come first serve basis.
- The decision of the FHRAI is final in all matters of scholarship.
FHRAI Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
- To apply you have to submit the application form by visiting the official website of the FHRAI
- Go to the News & Event option available in the menu bar
- Drop down list will open on the screen then hit the broadcast option
- A new page will open on the screen, select the relevant link or click here
- Read the information and follow the instructions
- Fill out the application form and attach the necessary documents
- Review the application and submit the application form
- Mr. Abhishek Kumar
- Assistant Secretary-General
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 7503023330