GEMS international scholarship is available for international students who want to be a part of prestigious organizations in a foreign country. If you are planning to take admitted to the University of Stirling then you can apply for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023. The students who have successfully taken admitted to the university will be eligible for this International scholarship and there are also multiple awards available in this scholarship. You can check out the details related to the James International undergraduate scholarship from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure to apply online.
About GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
GEMS Education UniConnect Partner, the University of Stirling works in close partnership with GEMS schools in Egypt, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates. The organization offers scholarship programs for the different types of students who come from various universities across the world. 2000 euros per year is provided to all of the scholarship applicants and this scholarship is available for over 4 years. The applicant can be a part of the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship by taking into account the various eligibility criteria mentioned by the organization and this will definitely help you to overcome the financial burden of studying in a foreign university because the monetary fund will directly be affecting your annual fees for the course.
Benefits Of GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship
The applicant will be provided the following benefits for the scholarship program available by the organization:-
- GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
The applicant will be provided with the scholarship opportunity after they have accessed admission to the University of Stirling. The applicant can be a part of the organization after they have filled out the application form available on the official website of the organization for admission. There is no need to fill out a separate form for the scholarship opportunity because you will be considered for the award after you are successfully selected by the University. There are a lot of awards which will be available, especially for the applicants who are finally selected for the course that they are interested in. You have to make sure that you are securing your admission and then applying for the scholarship.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for the GEMS international undergraduate scholarship:-
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to an eligible undergraduate program at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree program, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
- This scholarship will not award in combination with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the scholarship program:-
- Students will automatically identify as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.